Is this a Doom Fort?
I don't believe its a doomfort for multiple reasons, but it'll be discussed on the admin abuse thread you created.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(07-05-2015, 12:40 AM)Grub Wrote: I don't believe its a doomfort for multiple reasons, but it'll be discussed on the admin abuse thread you created.

Fuck no, you're not getting away this time bud.

http://puu.sh/iNvk5/cc2884d2e2.png

You literally state here in MY AA against you that small firing holes are not allowed. That's an awfully small firing hole you have.

http://puu.sh/iNvmv/f5f29ba721.png

And in Enzymes statement, he states a keypad cannot be completely exposed. Do I need to even go further?

I'll be watching this with Hawk eyes mate.
(07-05-2015, 02:39 AM)yarrrs Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 12:40 AM)Grub Wrote: I don't believe its a doomfort for multiple reasons, but it'll be discussed on the admin abuse thread you created.

Fuck no, you're not getting away this time bud.

http://puu.sh/iNvk5/cc2884d2e2.png

You literally state here in MY AA against you that small firing holes are not allowed. That's an awfully small firing hole you have.

http://puu.sh/iNvmv/f5f29ba721.png

And in Enzymes statement, he states a keypad cannot be completely exposed. Do I need to even go further?

I'll be watching this with Hawk eyes mate.

Not a small firing hole. I can tell you don't like me. Sometimes I wonder if you're just purposely going out of your way to get rid of me. Sorry you have so much anger in your heart. I hope one day you can learn to accept and move on as most people do in their lives instead of going after anyone they can with malicious intent. 
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Lol, this isn't a topic to vote whether its doomfort or not. This is up to the admins and above.
And @ Jarz grow up for once.
Fuck you got me.

As far as I'm aware this is not in the Staff Support sub, so I'm allowed to speak all I want.
From these two images we do not have definite proof that there were no other way to get that keypad open.

I've raided many bases that is similar to this, however they had a keypad outside the door for raiders to crack/ram

So until we know for sure, I'll say no, not neccecaraly a doomfort
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(07-05-2015, 04:31 AM)ousmN Wrote: Lol, this isn't a topic to vote whether its doomfort or not.

That's exactly what it is...
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Davidson
Based from my experience this is most definitely not a doomfort.
Most defiantly a doomfort. In this, it would be counted as an un-fair advantage to the enemy as you have A. A hiding place (They more or likely do too) and B. The only real point they will be able to see is your gun/head. And, as this is not like CS:GO where headshots are actually a thing with most guns, you will win.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(07-05-2015, 04:31 AM)ousmN Wrote: Lol, this isn't a topic to vote whether its doomfort or not. This is up to the admins and above.
And @ Jarz grow up for once.

I can see your Bbas in this because you were apart of the activity that took place in this Doomfort. Smile.

By the way, this doomfort was built by an Admin, named Grub (Of which Ousmn and Grub were residents in this house). The reason why I ask for the players opinion is because I was unsure if this was a definite doomfort but now I get a better idea of what it may be. If I built one of these and used them to my advantage, I'm sure an admin would say something along the lines that this is not allowed and against the rules. If I do run into this situation with an exact replica of this construction, I'll be sure to update this thread with what happened.