Is this a Doom Fort?
Information 
I was raiding a house as a police officer after the residents of the said house in the suburbs on V33X decided to open fire on some nearby neighbors. We killed the two residents but only after they killed a couple officers from inside the house. They this set up within the front door and the door by the garage.

http://imgur.com/a/OyPoq

They placed crates in the garage as well but I was unable to get a photo of them as they deleted them after the raid.

Just wondering but would this be considered a doomfort? After the raid, the residents immediately disconnected and turned out to have no contra or anything illegal but for some reason opened fire on the neighbors.
It does give them a clear advantage when opening the door you are immediately shot from a very small position of which you cannot shoot back at.

I probably would have @ called that specific example or made a player report. However with the new rules im not sure how exactly this ties in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I would say that this is a doomfort. As Marty said, it does give those inside the house a clear advantage over those entering from the door.
The following 1 user Likes Cameron's post:
  • Coded Brain
Yeah, that is a doomfort. If they removed the top barrier, it'd be fine, but with the top barrier it becomes difficult to shoot the occupants
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
If I recall correctly, you're allowed a top barrier if the space in between it is equal to or larger than the space of the 'PHX bunker prop'.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Voluptious
I believe the space between them two props is actually larger than the 'bunker' prop as Jono said. I'd say this is very borderline and some staff members may say different things.
(07-04-2015, 10:39 AM)Mustang Wrote: I believe the space between them two props is actually larger than the 'bunker' prop as Jono said. I'd say this is very borderline and some staff members may say different things.

I also have another question relating to this, would this be enough evidence to file a BR on the player for their doomfort and actions that were committed with it?
You'd have to get footage of them using it for said purpose. (assuming that said gap was small enough to constitute a doomfort.)
A more fitting signature. 
This is a doomfort as you can shoot the people who try open the fading door by keypad cracking it. This is mostly what is wrong with the dupe.
Doomfort without any doubt unless some rules regarding that topic have changed.

How are you supposed to crack it? it used to be like the keypad needed to be in a proper place, where you can't harmed at all. Not sure about now.

Also, many admins may see the case in a different way, depends on who we are talking about. Other than that it seems like a borderline construction.