1RPP Reward
So, I've noticed a lot of threads suggesting new RPP rewards for 10, 20 and even 30 points. And it got me thinking. What about me? The average Jo who doesn't have 10, 20 or 30 points? What about the guy who spent his first 200 hours trying to get one point?

What is his reward?

I found that after one, I was a tad let down by not getting a real reward. I felt that I'd worked so hard for one I would be dumb to try for two, though I do have two now, as there was no real reward.

So, what do you propose, I hear you ask. Well, my watson, that's a mighty fine question. I suggest to you that we introduce something for the guy with one point. The guy who has just enough time for casual RP but to a high standard.

I propose we add something small but meaningful as a 1 point reward. Something like the glasses? A hat? Something small but says "well done. Now do better." Something to encourage and inspire. An effort to raise the standard of RP and reward those who just got the hang of it.

I don't know how to end this. So have a Pug.

[Image: 166407398_12e9f928d8_z.jpg]
The following 7 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Jericho, BasicallyMental, GRiiM, Emil, Burnett, NarcissisticPenguin, Cunix
Preach it! +Support

I know several people whom have a large sum of hours but barely any RPP's though their RP skills are just as good whom have several. This is mainly due to their mental mindset knowingly that RPP's will not be easy to get; unless of course you have the patience to sit around in a "1-time use dupe for the RPP' dupe for half your day. Not something everyone is willing to give up. But more importantly 4 more times after the first to get a taste of a small reward.

or they just like aggressiveRP.

"Don't RP for the RPP" - Bullshit aside, everyone RP's for RPP's.

This will most definitely be a great reward to encourage people after their first RPP.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • MacTavish
+Support
Alot of people say "dont RP for RPP's", but tbh that comes off as really rude and douchebaggy to me
People like being rewarded and praised for their hard work; currently I've got 3 but they're not much use apart from bragging rights, and I ain't a fan of bragging
Rewards for smaller amounts of RPP's can improve the general air and mood towards passiveRP and group/clan RP
Something small like access to a type of car or a non-donator uniform
Hell, if someone can get 50 or 100 RPP's, let them use clothing without donator maybe
The following 1 user Likes slicedhomos's post:
  • MacTavish
+Support
I remember getting my first RPP and being all happy and going to look what I could get, only to be disappointed.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • MacTavish
I think I had you all at the Pug.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • mgdwszx
+Support

Although I have 6, when I got my first one, I felt the same. I felt I worked really hard and did some good RP for it. Then there was nothing, so I felt disappointed...
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I skim read this, something about a pet pug reward?
+Support
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • equal, James_Gaff, MacTavish
+Support (+600hours-0rpp , still trying)
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • mgdwszx
+Support

Why not, just need to think of something appropriate as an award.
+Support

I want aviators that admuns have!
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • James_Gaff