Bradley - Ban Removal
Your name: Bradley
Your ban ID: 28310
Banned by: [FL:M] Scene
Reason: issuing out a random 

Involved: N/A (Cannot remember off the top of my head due to the time it was
Why we should unban you: First of all, let me explain. It was my third time about as president. I was contacted by my SRU and police officers through the radio stating that some guys had contraband outside their base. I quickly responding and warranted them for a search due to the contraband being pulled into their base. As president, I wasn't going to run down to their base to see if they had it or not. I took the word of my SRU and I warranted them for a search. The SRU at the time started to raid due to the contraband they had foreseen. I was then greeted by 'Scene' who stated that I had randomly issued out a raid on that base, which was false. Without any time to explain, I was banned before I could even give my side of what happened in the chat. If issuing a raid on somebody that has contraband right outside their base in the exact words of the government, then how is that in any way shape or form a random raid? Some of the events occurred in voice chat, some in the server chat. I cannot understand how me being president and warranting somebody because of the SRU stating they had contraband and another stating in voice chat that they had weapons out. I did warrant them and I couldn't 'IC-ly' walk down towards their base and check it for myself, because it doesn't work like that. If I would of been given time to explain, I would of been able to give this judgment there and then. If this is a random raid, then I am starting to have my doubts
Thank-you for reading!
- Bradley -
Ex-Server Teacher
This ban was issued in 2013. Why has it taken you two years to appeal this supposedly invalid ban?
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I have only just started to play fearless again since around about that time. Checking over my bans, I remember that the ban I have appealed for was invalid and I remember the events that had happened. It has been awhile and I've decided to begin to play on Fearless again under more mature terms and behavior then before. If the time difference is a problem, then I will accept and acknowledge that.

Whatever the decision you make I will accept the circumstances.
Ex-Server Teacher
Bradley, you had the opportunity to appeal this when it was issued. The staff member who issued the suspension is no longer on the team but thankfully I'm still in contact with him.

Note: Narcotic is [FL:M] Scene.
Quote:6:00 PM - Narcotic: and i got nothing to say
6:00 PM - Narcotic: even though i dont remember it
6:00 PM - Narcotic: it wasnt invalid
6:04 PM - [FL] Nacreas: Alright man
6:04 PM - [FL] Nacreas: Ty anyway

Not only does the staff member fail to remember this case but we don't have the logs surrounding that date either.
You should have appealed this years ago.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, denied due to lack of resources.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Moved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator