Coming back for a fresh start
Smile 
Hello,

First of all i'd like to thank Jokhah for taking his time to make an appeal regarding my forum ban, thanks to what i couldn't make it by myself, so i'm deeply grateful for what he's done.

As many of you probably know, i'm a former FL player who used to spend a lot of time on the servers. My history despite the downfall few months ago is mainly good, but it's been certainly damaged due to events resulting in me getting banned and losing all of my privileges.

I've been recently unbanned on the forums and i'd like to thank every single administrator looking into my case and giving me a second chance so that i'll be able to post on the forums and be a part of the most amazing gmod community out there - something i couldn't realize when i decided to do bad and illogical things.

I'd like to make a fresh start and this is my new welcome thread where i hope that old players and players who've been victims of my actions will give me a second chance as well. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and i'm opening my old signature thread where i hope you'll be able to take advantage of my services.

Nothing can explain my previous, bad behaviour that resulted in me receiving a ban, but i hope that one time i'll be able to regain the trust of the community and especially the owner, SoulRipper, who has probably suffered from my actions as well, or even the most and i understand everything he's done regarding my case.

I just hope that one time i'll be able to prove that i truly regret anything bad that i've done for this community.

As for now let's have a good time on the forums, i'm going to be a great asset for all of you - as i hope.

with regards to the whole community,
Freezak.
The following 6 users Like Freezak's post:
  • mgdwszx, Jordy, Voluptious, ryan!, Suarez, Noble
Welcome back!!!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Welcome back
Welcome back.

I hope this is sincere
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Matrix_
Welcome back to Fearless.
Fearless changed a bit if you consider it in bad or good direction is up to you.
I belive you'll get second chance soon - I hope Cheese
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Falcon
I'll be honest, you did turn into a bit of a dick, but I'm sure you've changed and I know you're a great guy.

Welcome back Freezak <3
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Welcome back Freezak. Tounge
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
I have no idea who you are or what you did so I'm more than happy to treat you like I would anyone else c:
Welcome back!
The following 2 users Like slicedhomos's post:
  • Davidson, MacTavish
Yeah, I have no idea who you are/what you did in the past, so a warm welcome to you.
Welcome back, Freezak. Good to see you have eased off.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]