Failure to follow forum rules.
The results of this is clear.
Awaiting SA verification.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Again, I wasn't aware of that till after the seven day window. The staff was aware of that apparently the whole time. If the staff was aware, you are saying it's my fault for not knowing and hence rule 6 should be ignored after it should be in effect?

I mean I have no dispute that you guys have some reasons that I am just now becoming aware of, I was not aware during the seven day window. Why did every single staff member involved in your private discussion fail to do anything to inform anyone about this so I could know the full severity of the appeal? Do you think if I found out it was a ToS violation I would have pushed anything? How am I at fault for failure to comply with a rule that is written because of evidence provided only after I had to open an abuse thread.
(07-01-2015, 05:11 PM)Obay Wrote: The results of this is clear.
Awaiting SA verification.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I am not here to tell you that you are in fault or not. I'm here to defend the admin team for getting an abuse thread which they dont deserve, as I explained in my previous post.

If you would have done some research and read through the ToS before posting an unban request you wouldn't have pushed anything. In the unban request you wrote for Freezak I can clearly read this: Reason: Unknown Related ban listed above "Hostile towards FL".

It doesn't really require you to know what we mean under the term hostile as any form of hostility, no matter how big or small is in direct violation with the ToS, therefore all other sub-rules, as I also explained in my previous post aren't able to be called upon anymore, throwing away the ability to rely on rule 6.
(07-01-2015, 04:55 PM)Obay Wrote:
  • You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request
  • Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You infant broke two rules yourself, as stated above.

As an administrator, I have a duty to deal with manners within a structured and controlled way. And if I feel that the thread needs to be closed to maintine peace, I will then do so. There is no rule saying otherwise. 

You also need to remember who the staff members are here and who isn't, you are not in the position to be ordering us around. We take our orders from SA and the Owner, not you. 

This right here.

Let me break you in on this slowly bro. The user is forum banned. It has always been the policy here at Fearless RP to allow for another user to post on your behalf should you not have the ability to do so yourself. There for I am well within my rights to post on his behalf.

I am the subjected use of said abuse, so I can post this abuse thread.

I was not made aware that Freezak had broken any rules, I have not broken any rules.

Calling me an infant? I'm 32 years old. Why don't you grow up and be professional in here.

Administrate however you want, just as long as you follow all posted rules while doing so.

And your JOB as an administrator is not only to issue punishment, but is also to help the community. To that extent, when I require you to perform your job, in a strange and messed up way, you do work for me now don't you?

Your general attitude towards me in several encounters now has been simply terrible. If you have an issue with me that you would ever like to discuss, feel free to contact me. You are coming off like you are on some form of powertrip and need a reality check.
Quote:Hostile towards FL

I was not made aware that Freezak had broken any rules, I have not broken any rules. --> How does the ban reason not inform you that he broke a rule or even multiple ones? The word hostile has a rather clear meaning in my opinion.

I take you informed with freezak before posting this, so did he not tell you about what he has done in the past? He surely broke rules, and you should have known about it before posting an unban request
(07-01-2015, 05:24 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
Quote:Hostile towards FL

I was not made aware that Freezak had broken any rules, I have not broken any rules. --> How does the ban reason doesn't inform you that he broke a rule or even multiple ones? The word hostile has a rather clear meaning in my opinion.

I take you informed with freezak before posting this, so did he not tell you about what he has done in the past? He surely broke rules, and you should have known about it before posting an unban request

Again, it's a server issued ban. I stated clearly in the UBR that it might be related to the forum ban and made opening statements to sort out if the two bans were linked. It's clearly in the first post.
But why would it matter if the bans are linked or not?

If he broke some serious rules, which he did, the ToS gives us the right to block and refuse his access to all other services FL offers to their users. This also being the forums and visa versa.
Like I said before, I see no abuse here.
So I will be awaiting SA Verfication.  

EDIT: when I said Infant, I meant in fact* just a Typo.

I would respect you did not tell me how to to my job.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Again, Multiple ToS violators to include known multi accounters, hacks, DDoS violations, ect. still have access to the forums. They were never issued forum bans because the infractions typically weren't linked or to allow for an appeal. This is why I was specifically attempting to find out if they are linked or not as through the eyes of the average user and through communication with Freezak, we only knew of a server violation involving misuse of OOC that led to a server perm.

So many things could have been said or done by the staff to avoid this whole issue. Being what it is, now here we are. This information is all nice to know and sheds light on things a bit, but it doesn't excuse failures to act. It's not my job to warn the staff that they only have X time left before rule 6 applies.