AlienFreak

AlienFreak:

STEAM_0:1:11070044: 5

:[/b] (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Because stillalive banned me for lying and NLR. The story was that there was a drop event, and i parked my tides truck at nexus garage. Then Freakey and Equalizer start random lockpick it as ss i tell them to stop. But they say it cant be here and now it is confiscated. I decide to kill them, and then they NLR break and come back and shoot me i get really pissed of that. Then i write @ that freakey and equalizer was random lockpicking my car NLR and rdm. No one answer. then i decide break NLR cause i was pissed and no one listened and i go down the garage and try to get it back. Then still alive shows up and ban me for lying and nlr.
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
1. They told you to move the truck several times, you didn't. Thats why they confiscated it.
2. I asked you twice if you got killed because I wanted to see if you were lying or not. You said "No". Thats lying and I really don't like people lying.
3. Breaking NLR to punish other people is backseat adminnistrating which should trick an even harder ban. We cannot be around all the time to help, so some times you will just have to wait.

But lets wait for the others to respond.