Vice President job added
I can just immagine a raid on the nexus, raiders break through the final defence.
VP: Congratulations on getting this far, however the President is in a different Building.
Raiders: -.-
Great update though, should improve Gov RP quite a bit, allowing experienced RPers to actually propperly assist new Presidents and noone screaming: OMG low hour pres were doomed. (Well ok that last bit will probably still happen)
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
The following 1 user Likes BlackForestAdam's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Yaaayyyy. My first approved suggestion lol.....along with like 10 other people, but still..
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'd prefer that the Vice President must be nominated by the president and not a job you can just join.

Like /vp Wood
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Problem with that Wood, is probably that only experienced FL players will use the command.
Theres a bug currently where the vp gets no tax money.
(07-01-2015, 12:02 PM)Wood Wrote: I'd prefer that the Vice President must be nominated by the president and not a job you can just join.

Like /vp Wood

Ooooh yes something like this would be amazing
You could make it so multiple vp's could be made (maybe a max of 4) so parliament rp or congress rp could be done easily
I love all these new updates! Keep them up Cheese
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
More colors when I press tab Cheese. Good job though, it's a nice edition to the government!
We are aware that there are a few minor issues at the moment.

We are currently addressing these.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Great update, glad you stepped it up guys.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Volimius