Vice President job added
In response to what must now be dozens of suggestion threads regarding adding a vice president, sharing broadcast/warrant authority with others, and stopping the president going afk, I've decided to go with all of them in one.

At the time being, the VP has all the same powers as the President, with the exception that the President can demote him and he can't demote the President. The model is the old Breen one for male, and standard president for female; we'll try to find new models soon. However, there is no clothing restriction on the VP, so you can easily customize things. Yes, that means you can even (currently) wear a gasmask with the RPP and play as some General, commanding things from a bunker, but you'd better have an absolutely fantastic RP reason and RP it well or you'll possibly just get demoted for FailRP.

Hopefully we'll see some excellent government roleplay stemming from this, and also reduce the extremely common problem of the President going afk and not answering warrants. There might be some changes soon if things don't work out as planned (for example, too much constant friction between Pres and VP, in which case we might lock it to RPP).
I can't even... God
GeorgeTheBoy and Ciryl running the government. god save us all
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Ciryl
(07-01-2015, 04:19 AM)Nacreas Wrote: GeorgeTheBoy and Ciryl running the government. god save us all

[Image: Sam_Neill_21498.jpg]

What have I done.
Now me and venom can both be pres and spread twice as much freedom.
The following 8 users Like Preditor's post:
  • yarrrs, Nevy, MacTavish, Burnett, Dauntless, Mustang, Matrix_, MasterNoda
Great job Faustie. Also great job on all these updates going live, I've never seen so many go live within a short amount of time, keep up the great work!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Nice job!
Nice Job. Two people in power is more the better.

freedom fighters --
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • MacTavish
Nice job. Pun intended
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Alfred
Is it already added or being added?