Player Report - jarz how do i play
Name of player: jarz how do i play

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10448444

Time in GMT: Time of posting.

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: Mathias_, Sub-Zero and I were running a shady law firm at the Top Street, we were recognised as government officials, so we detained JAPANESE after he entered our office offering assasination services. After applying FearRP to JAPANESE for a good 5-6 minutes, waiting for Police, suddenly he takes off and runs towards the bank of america. I then catch up to him, put him under FearRP. As I have him under gunpoint, Mathias_ charges for the nexus to get a police officer, so that he can be arrested.

While waiting for the police officer to call in his warrant, the accused player approaches us and pulls out an AR-15 whereas the accused player proceeds to gun us down pointblank. 

I do not believe we had done anything that would give anyone a sufficient reason to kill us, thus making this RDM.

As I contacted the accused player, he referred me to Rule 1.11, forcing me to move on with a player report. I have yet to figure out the reason behind his actions.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J6fEf8p5Tw

[Image: 11bea87ad4.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Your reason please Jarz.

I had a hit.
Quick thought, I told you I had a hit on you. So you knew exactly what happened. Don't act like you didn't as it is right there in the logs.
Why was the hit ordered?

I figured you had a hit, what we are requesting here is the reason behind the hit.

You and the person who ordered the hit, must have sufficient reason to kill the person you have been ordered to kill. Otherwhise you may both be held accountable for your actions.

As it is stated in the rules.

Rules Wrote:9.10 If you accept a bounty/hitman contract, you must ensure that the employer has a valid RP reason to have someone killed. Killing (or attempting to) without verifying a valid reason is RDM, and will lead to both the employer and the hitman being punished.
(06-30-2015, 08:58 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Why was the hit ordered?

The person who contacted me, who I only remember as "Azn" (Had a name of which I couldn't really remember clearly.) told me that they got him fired from a seemingly important job, considering he gave me 50k to initiate the hit. It's in the logs.

I asked him about 3 times what his reason was, because I understand that it must be a logical reason to order a hit, and should the hit be deemed not logical, both parties may be punished. With that in mind, especially going up against one of FL's teachers, i gave it quick thought, but I deemed it indeed logical, and went from there. That, and in addition to the fact that I've seen a hit be performed beforehand for the same reason without hitch. 

After Equal told me he wanted to protest the hit on the forums, I asked Azn if he could confirm what I asked of him during the meeting when he ordered the hit. I wouldn't need him if I typed, but I am a microphone only type of guy.
Oh, I understand now.

We had Aznareth demoted from Police Officer as he misused his authority as police officer. He opened fire upon my vehicle as I was leaving the Nexus, then proceeded to detain us after being told we were government officials.

I reckoned that he would order a hit. He must have been mad after being demoted, I assume. I do not personally feel that getting him fired from Police Officer gives him sufficient reason to gun us all down pointblank in public, it seems he pursuaded you by giving you 50.000, which seems very excessive in my opinion.

I'll leave the rest up to the reviewing administrator.

Thank you for clearing up the confusion.

Post Edited: I have added Aznareth to the Player Report.

Aznareth STEAM_0:0:40676030
No problemo!
I don't see why Aznareth has to be added, as he did nothing wrong. He asked for a legitimate hit, and paid good money. What's wrong with that?