[CLOSED] iixCarbonxZz's Signatures
Hello Fearless. I have considered this for a few days and have now decided that i wouldn't mind trying to make signatures for people. Until last night this was my style.

[Image: WUMBrml.png]

However since experimenting till 4am last night i am now able to this.

[Image: LWBqBwS.png]

Please feel free to post an order here if you feel like giving me a go however i may not give the most professional finish as i am still very much learning.

Please post your order in this format:

style[Fearless or Playercard]:
Nametag:
Quote[optional]:
background image[or idea for one]:
font[link please]:
Social media names[optional]:

I look forward to trying to get this right.
The following 2 users Like iixCarbonxZz's post:
  • dig, Audacter
Style: Fearless? The kind you have
Nametag: Epicworlds
Quote: Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
Image: http://egmr.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/...lout-4.jpg
Font: I dont have the link, as someone made my signature for me, but try to get the same color and font as my current sig if you cannot, just get something cool, Tounge

I know I have a signature already, but I love trying out these sig shops and getting cool sigs to switch through!

Also, dont be worried if you think it looks bad or something, I still appreciate your work!
The following 1 user Likes mobiledove's post:
  • iixCarbonxZz
This is my first attempt

[Image: vQZlh07.png]

Feel free to pm me for any preferred changes.
Nice job man!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • iixCarbonxZz
Wink 
(06-30-2015, 11:21 PM)iixCarbonxZz Wrote: This is my first attempt

[Image: vQZlh07.png]

Feel free to pm me for any preferred changes.

I dont want you to redo it... because it is awesome, but a tip for next time would be to smooth the border of the picture around the head. Other than that... Awesome! Thank you so much!
The following 1 user Likes mobiledove's post:
  • iixCarbonxZz
That was my main concern, i was trying to find a way to do that properly but struggled. Will try harder to figure that out now.
(07-02-2015, 12:28 PM)iixCarbonxZz Wrote: That was my main concern, i was trying to find a way to do that properly but struggled. Will try harder to figure that out now.

The signature itself is awesome! Just a tip for next time, Thank you so much bro!
I've actually had a go at it just now. i think this one looks slightly better.

[Image: 6gXWCiS.png]
(07-02-2015, 12:55 PM)iixCarbonxZz Wrote: I've actually had a go at it just now. i think this one looks slightly better.
[Image: 6gXWCiS.png]

To further improve the effect you are trying to achieve, try using the pen tool to cut the background from around the helmet/head. Other than that great job on the signature, keep them coming!
Thanks for the tips Guys Cheese
The following 1 user Likes iixCarbonxZz's post:
  • DVN