Unban
[b]Your name:XShai123
[b]Your ban ID:62891
[b]Banned by:[FL] General Rickets
[b]Reason:FearRP
[b]Involved: me and a police man
[b]Why we should unban you:i was in the jail and I asked from the police man to change cell because was there man and he spammed mic. so the police man said yes and he opened another cell and I told if if I can this cell and he said yes, he came to open me the cell which I want the I got the ban. so I don't think its fear rp.
ty
XShai123
The "guy" was telling you to get in the cell and you ran rings around him saying "i need heal" I watched for around 10 seconds then banned you. I dont see how that ISNT fearrp.

(06-30-2015, 11:51 AM)General Rickets Wrote: The "guy" was telling you to get in the cell and you ran rings around him saying "i need heal" I watched for around 10 seconds then banned you. I dont see how that ISNT fearrp.
no no that was not me was another guy who spammed mic and spam "i need cookie" its not me he talked about another guy and you thought its me.
(06-30-2015, 11:51 AM)General Rickets Wrote: The "guy" was telling you to get in the cell and you ran rings around him saying "i need heal" I watched for around 10 seconds then banned you. I dont see how that ISNT fearrp.

the man's name who screamed i want cookie is david.
please think again about what you saw and unban me.
You and William were the only ones talking.

(06-30-2015, 02:08 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You and William were the only ones talking.
Its not true.
was there more man and his game name was david. He screamed "i want cookie" 10 times
you wrong between us so pls think about the situation again. Its not shame to do mystake.
It is not a shame no but this is no mistake.

Thumbs Down 
General Rickets datelin :se='1435686560' Wrote: It is not a shame no but this is no mistake.

yes this is. do you remember the police man's name? just ask him pls. i like this server and i was not doing stupid thing Thinking .
There was no mistake you did break fearrp.