Dig's Resignation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM

Well folks, I think this is it, I resign not for any reason regarding Fearless, just because I feel it's time.

My life is opening up to an expansive world, I am sixteen years of age this august and I feel I 
owe it to myself to finish Highschool and move on with a career of some sort, get my license
and get my life on a track of some sort. For some backstory if anyone wants to know at the age
of five I was put in homeschool, because of this I never really had much of a chance at opening
up social relationships like friends or any of that, this fact does not disturb me so much as it does
others to be entirely honest, I'm rather optimistic that there will always be a way to make friends 
in the coming years. But enough about that, I'd like to bid farewell to the FL staff team, as it has 
been one of the most enjoyable experiences serving the community as a moderator and administrator.

I have no doubt that FL taught me a thing or two since I first pressed connect in 2011 and will probably
be pressing connect again in 2016 or 2017.

Community:

I would write a list of regards to each and every one of you if I could, but the fact that I'd miss people
turns me away from the idea, each of you influenced me in some way during my stay here and for that
I thank all of you.

Newly Promoted Mods/Admins:
You guys deserved it and have quite the road ahead of you, good luck friends
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Didn't expect you to leave your admin position. I wish you luck at school Wink
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Ahh sorry to hear it, but education is differently more important. Hope you gonna get back when you have the time to adminstrate again.

Thanks for your service to improve the FL community especially in the events and PR areas.

Goodnight and good luck.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sad to see you go dig Sad
Im sure everyone will miss you

Good luck with what your doing dig
The following 1 user Likes Brynn's post:
  • Project
It was a pleasure to work with you mate. You helped me so much on my second day of moderator and your guidance was very helpful.

Keep in touch bud.

Spoiler :

[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I really was not expecting this, good luck with high school.
Well Dig thanks for everything you've done here at FL, I'm really sad to see you go man. Sad
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Seeya Laurenz, goodluck.
A more fitting signature. 
See ya, good luck with life. Hope to see you around again sometime in the future.
DIGGITY NO

WHO WILL I SPEAK TO ABOUT HISTORY AND SUCH

Cry cry. This is not a good day.
Well, I believe, as the saying goes...

C'est la vie.

We will miss you Dig, have a great time outside fearless.
Rep Me | I am indeed, a very Wild Dorito | Profile
Just lookin to have fun and role play