ubr
Your name: help i failed uni
Your ban ID: 62873

Banned by: [FL] Dig

Reason: BRA (61835) - FearRP, Micspam

Involved: help i have inhaled lead, venom, various people in gunshop
Why we should unban you: My drivers have been acting up for a few days and will give different boosts on different programs everytime I start them up. On gmod it overdid the boost incredibly(despite sounding fine on steam and teamspeak) and came through as a garbled mess. I was still attempting to talk. I got muted by Venom and after I sorted it I rejoined and there were no further issues. Also surely this part of it was dealt with by an admin who was present.
As for the fear RP, I left when I was ordered at gunpoint. I then realised my partner had been left inside and was at gunpoint, so I reentered and asked him to leave as well(the guns for the most part remained pointed at him during this point). You can see on the video that I am attempting to leave with him as this happened.

Later I reentered the store and was immediately told to leave, and asked if I could make a purchase at all or if I was still required to stay out and got no answer beyond spams of leave now from guards while asking the manager directly if I could make a purchase at all and was insulted homophobically in ooc("stop deep throating your mic like you do with cocks")
I had asked you three times: "Stop using your mic, it is disrupting our RP." You continued to use it for a long period of time and as you were you were at gunpoint and told: "Leave now!" In chat. I sent that at leaSt 5 times before for decided to follow to rules. My video and the videos of the two other workers all clearly show what happened and that is why the reports were approved
INVOLVED - Manager of store referenced in DanManC's post

Let me start by posting the video I had put in the ban request that I made against him:

And the video in DanManC's ban request against him:

In the both videos, DanManC (IC Name Dan Marini) states "Leave now" in chat multiple times whilst aiming a gun at you, and miniPolizei asks you to leave several times over voice chat, then you proceed to stand in place and keep talking.

When someone is aiming a gun at you, you listen to them regardless of your intent. Both videos clearly show you breaking FearRP. 

Quote:[Basic roleplay rules]

2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Quote:What is FearRP:

FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.

FearRP is also when someone else has your friend or teammate hostaged, as you fear for his life. The lives of innocents are also valid reason for FearRP, when it applies to the police and SRU.

When FearRP applies to you and exceptions:

There are no exceptions.

FearRP ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS applies. No matter if the person doing that is doing it in your opinion "randomly", or "he didn't know what he was doing". It always applies. What you can do is call a staff member or post a ban request, if it was random. But even then, you will obey FearRP.
Pending investigation.
Under the assumption you had issues with your microphone, why after constant notifications that this was the case and that
your microphone was in such bad shape, did you persist? In addition to this, you took far too long to leave the building at
gunpoint.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Denied, user showed no further interest, ban was valid.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Denied.