Your name: 
Reefaz

Your ban ID: 

Banned by: 
[FL] SoulRipper

Reason: 
posting hateful content to personal embarass me, joking around about 9/11

Involved: 
Me, Giant Pony ( Think he goes by the name of 'Roll Your Wine In A Line' now)

Why we should unban you:
So, I made all these videos of Soulripper, No doubt. It was all ment to be a joke between me and Giant pony and some friends. I told pony to post my first video as a joke. 

The second video I told pony to not post because it was too much and should have stay between me and him as a funny thing. But he posted it anyways because he tought it would be funny. Later on that video got removed and thread got closed. I read the warning we got and respected it and kept my videos to other platforms (youtube).Since soul replied in that thread saying something like ''If you're gonna joke about me fine but do it on other platforms'' So I did as he said, I woulnt get pony to post any of my videos on the forums. 
So some days later we're sitting the teamspeak chilling just lolling about, where me and pony got into a joke subject that happened to be 9/11. Then I got a picture of soulripper from someone, I cant remember who it was since we were a couple of people in the teamspeak. So I took that picture made my 3rd video wich was a bit over the limit, But me and pony laughed to it thinking it was funny. Then Pony posted it on the forums even tho I told him to not post it.I tought it was funny, I had no guilt over it either since I had nothing to do with it getting posted on the forums since I kept posting my videos on an other platform (youtube) and not the forums. So I don't really see why I'm getting in trouble since it was Pony who posted it. 

Short time later ponys thread shut down and the laugh was over. Short after that I got a forum ban and a serverban. around 10 minutes after that I got banned by GeorgeTheBoy(I think) from the teamspeak.
TL:DR: I got pony to post my first videos I made, I made a 3rd video, Pony posted it with out me asking him too I even told him to not post it. I had nothing to do with it getting posted on the forums.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
(Involved as I were in TS with them as alot of the things leading up to the bans happened)

I said it on the other UBR and il say it again:

You were told numerous times that soul would not like this. We reminded all three of you numerous times that Soul would not take this lightly after 2 SOULRIPPER. You had plenty of time to stop it, but you decided to ignore us instead, telling it off as "just banter"
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Voluptious, Soulripper problary didnt like the videos, But he told us to post it on another platform if we were to keep mocking him. So I did post it on another platform. Also you didnt seem to be against it all in the teamspeak, You seemed to have a big laugh about it all.

-Reef.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Creating content that mocks Soul was your decision and your decision alone. If someone did something stupid with it, you're both responsible.

I do not support an unban.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Reefaz, STEAM_0:0:29700678) will stand as issued.
Please note, creating content to mock and harass members is not only against Fearless' forum rules but is also against our Terms of Service agreement. As you have broken this agreement we can not grant you access to use FL's services.

You obviously knew making and posting such videos is against our rules yet did so anyway. This shows a complete lack of regard to FL's rules and can not be so quickly forgiven.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team