Goodbye Top Gear
Greetings,
So, the final episode of Top Gear "as we know it" was aired today in a 75 minute "mashup" of the remaining footage. Reaction from Top Gear fans (and a few Top Gear haters) are mixed: some people feel it was the perfect way to say goodbye, while others are angry that it had to end this way.

The show had a pretty sad ending. Having lost the challenge, Richard Hammond - covered in mud and with an arm ripped off his dinner jacket - gives a rather hammy and awkward after dinner speech in celebration.
And suddenly we're back in the studio and Hammond and May are saying, "All that remains is for us to say is thank you for watching. Yes, thank you very much for watching and, well, goodbye." The credits roll in silence. And oh, here come the tears.

I'm going to miss it, but the lads have got a contact sorted with Netflix so hopefully that'll turn out well. What did you guys think of it? Personally I found the elephant in the studio pretty amusing.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 5 users Like Wood's post:
  • Brynn, Suarez, MacTavish, Blurr, Noble
It was alright, I mean it was funny but in the first one you could see where they used all the video footage they wouldn't normally use. I.e. There was a pan shot of the cars with the shadows of the film crew in it. But the second one was pretty good.
I still dont understand why people watch this show.. oh well Smile
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Rip top gear...
so many good episodes
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Farewell, Top Gear. Thank you for keeping me up late watching episodes on Netflix through 22 seasons. Been a good run, lads; hope to see you in the future.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Reefaz just sent me this on Steam

http://www.carthrottle.com/post/oUMS3G/

D:
It is very sad to say goodbye to the three men who made Top Gear what is was, but their next show will be brilliant and I can't wait!
I think the part where Hammond's caravan basically falls off then his wheel also falls off.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • iixCarbonxZz
Agreed.

Lest We Forget the Motoring Kings of the BBC
Never really watched it.. But too bad.