Where is Evocity set?
Hiyo guys,
Just curious if anyone knows where Evocity is actually meant to be located?

Thanks.

this is probably in the wrong forum isn't it
America
It's probably meant to be in California, US.
I mean where in Murica. ty android
(06-28-2015, 06:49 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: I mean where in Murica. ty android

No problem my sexy sweet honey USCM Commander.
Since its a fictional city, its probably not set anywhere specific. Though, we know it is probably in the U.S or maybe Australia (though the enviroment doesn't look very "Australian". I may be wrong, I ain't an Aussie). It could even be in Canada. But let's say its in the U.S. Since all of the city is blocked from the outside-world because of the mountain-walls, it's most likely located near mountains. Now, I dont know alot of mountains, especially in the U.S, so I wont make a guess what these mountains are.
Also, there are no coastline. Evocity is probably very far inside of U.S, so I wouldn't say California, but I dont really know.
Deutschland.
The following 3 users Like Burnett's post:
  • equal, dig, Blurr
The most famous unofficial location of it is near the west coast of the US, let's say in Utah near the border to Nevada. But for me, it's located in Chkhorotsku, Georgia Tounge

That goes to v2p though, v33x and v2d would be located officialy near the west coast as well, but my personal place of it would be Shelek, Kazakhstan, heheheheh.
i have self control
Evocity on the FL servers are set to be in America.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I think the maps creator also stated the city is in america, as his latest version of 33x contains american flags flying from flagpoles
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]