Player Report: Roach
Name of player: [FL:RP] Roach

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7966383

Time in GMT: About 15:20. It went on for some time.

Server: v33x

Summary: I went over to MTL to see if Weyland-Yutani were doing the RP they said they would do when buying MTL off me. When getting there, we asked what are you doing because there was no look of a prison there. Roach insulted one of my Insight members, so they insulted him back. It went on for a while, Roach pulls out a gun and tells us to leave so I do. Roach PM's me saying some things about my clan getting a bad reputation because of one thing. Me and Roach argued for a while, then he started saying some pathic things to me. Like 're-evaluate your life'. I will show the full message he sent (Most of which is invalid evidence to this BR, however, it does show him saying to me: 're-evaluate your life'.
I also have him saying some other things to me which I do not think are right.
By the way, all of it was OOC, you can tell by the way he said it in the message.
(Roach, reply the way you wish to defend yourself, or say these things to me again on the forums or in-game. It doesn't bother me)

Evidence:
[Image: nlqjMKv.jpg?1]

[Image: xYkAsqE.jpg?1]

[Image: NaodB38.jpg?1]

Look at the PM logs if you wish to see the full argument.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
You actually started being sarcastic towards me which I why I got so annoyed with you, but I can't post any evidence because you said it over mic and I'm not one of these people who records all the time. I'm sure this is a personal vendetta of some sort, however I see from a staff's point of view this does look like blatant flaming.

That's my two pence.
We were both being sarcastic to each other over mic. But, this does not mean you say them things.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
You literally baited me into losing my shit.

You kept pushing me, so I told you what you wanted to hear. Which was my opinion on you.

I don't think this warrant a ban, I took it to PM so we wouldn't have to get the community involved in this drama.
Read what I said on steam. That will answer that reply.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
As you are both respectable members of Fearless, I am disappointed. Immature arguments like this is something we do not appreciate or accept.

(06-28-2015, 03:18 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: We were both being sarcastic to each other over mic. But, this does not mean you say them things.

Am I correct in saying you're both at fault here?
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I don't know the full details of what happened but I was doing an RP that had me break into the prison using my ford transit to climb over the fence. One of the Insight members broke in as well and started to run around seemingly for no reason and messing about with the WY facility for no reason that I could gather
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
(06-28-2015, 03:32 PM)Nacreas Wrote: As you are both respectable members of Fearless, I am disappointed. Immature arguments like this is something we do not appreciate or accept.

(06-28-2015, 03:18 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: We were both being sarcastic to each other over mic. But, this does not mean you say them things.

I'll admit I was in the wrong for my second comment, but there was no need to escalate it.

I was quite happy with sorting out issues out over steam/pm.
(06-28-2015, 03:34 PM)Gurgle528 Wrote: I don't know the full details of what happened but I was doing an RP that had me break into the prison using my ford transit to climb over the fence. One of the Insight members broke in as well and started to run around seemingly for no reason and messing about with the WY facility for no reason that I could gather

Please do not post on things that are not to do with you. You were doing the RP. Ok, but nothing to do with the argument. The Insight members that did so, I am dealing with as they should not have been doing so and know they were in the wrong. All of the things said here, the things on the screens, all happened because them two were minging about. I have said to Roach I am willing to try to sort things out and that I am going to deal with them.

Please could you close this thread so that I can sort things out with Roach and deal with the two that caused this whole thing.

The names of the one who caused it:
[P:RP] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10
BananaChicken (Or something like that)
They do minge a lot and I am not the only one to know this.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(06-28-2015, 03:32 PM)Nacreas Wrote: As you are both respectable members of Fearless, I am disappointed. Immature arguments like this is something we do not appreciate or accept.

Yes, both our fault in being in the wrong. However, look at my last reply about the two players. They are the ones in the most wrong here and I am sure a lot will agree with me on that one?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me