Poll: Did you miss me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
31.58%
6 31.58%
No
68.42%
13 68.42%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reebs returning soon
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening ladies and gentlemen.
Its Reebs again.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be returning soon, depending on how long it takes my computer to ship.
I'll keep you posted.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Welcmoe back soon Smile
Welcome back! (When you get back)
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Great to see you coming back.
bb...
YAY! Glad to see you're coming back.
For those of you wondering, I have ordered a new Alienware 15 with an Intel i5 dual core processor and an NVIDIA GEEForce 870 internal graphics card, which should be arriving some time on 7/10/15. I should be fully returned by 7/11/15 but will then probably be inactive for a week from 7/13/15-7/17/15 for a camp I am going to this year.
Hoping you are all well,
Reebs AKA Joe
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(07-10-2015, 05:04 AM)Reebs Wrote: For those of you wondering, I have ordered a new Alienware 15 with an Intel i5 dual core processor and an NVIDIA GEEForce 870 internal graphics card, which should be arriving some time on 7/10/15. I should be fully returned by 7/11/15 but will then probably be inactive for a week from 7/13/15-7/17/15 for a camp I am going to this year.
Hoping you are all well,
Reebs AKA Joe

Ohh god you ordered an alienware? Please keep me informed on wether it's as bad as everyone says after dell took over.

Also welcome back.. soon.

Best Regards 
(07-10-2015, 05:15 AM)h Davidson Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 05:04 AM)Reebs Wrote: For those of you wondering, I have ordered a new Alienware 15 with an Intel i5 dual core processor and an NVIDIA GEEForce 870 internal graphics card, which should be arriving some time on 7/10/15. I should be fully returned by 7/11/15 but will then probably be inactive for a week from 7/13/15-7/17/15 for a camp I am going to this year.
Hoping you are all well,
Reebs AKA Joe

Ohh god you ordered an alienware? Please keep me informed on wether it's as bad as everyone says after dell took over.

Also welcome back.. soon.

Best Regards 

According to the reviews I read on dell.com it said that it was the best thing they ever bought, but uhh, sure I will. 
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Welcome back when you're back.