Banned for 3 years.
Your name: Alawi now, it was jizz back then

Your ban ID: 6899

Banned by: Jamie

Reason:  Attempting to use duplicate accounts to bypass bans

Involved: Nope.

Why we should unban you: Hey, to make a long story short. I agree 100% that I did the duplicate accounts for 3 years ago. I am 18 years old now and grown. I have learned of my stupid actions, and I am pretty sure that you´re not surprise over that a 15 year old teenagers foolish actions like these. But I really do apologize and I have already read the rules twice included the new rules.

And again I apologize for my action and promise not to do it again, but it have been 3 years now. Its like jail time, and im ready now to be set free Tounge

- Thanks Cheese
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(Willing to take the risk to post in this section, also, not involved)
I'm talking in advance of what the admins will most likely say ( However i don't say this is may be true: )
How to make an unban request:

You are banned, and in most cases this is a well deserved ban, however if you really think the reason is unfair, please continue reading.
Rules:
4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
5. You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

My only suggestion is for you to take down the thread because it will most likely get denied.

Not involved. Warned. - Nacreas
It has been 3 weeks now...
Can an admin please answer? Smile
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved but it says that if no admin replies within 7 days you will be unbanned, so if i where you i would just contact an admin for direct unban Smile

Backseat moderation, not involved. Warned. - Nacreas
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.
(07-20-2015, 08:32 AM)Akira Wrote: Not involved but it says that if no admin replies within 7 days you will be unbanned, so if i where you i would just contact an admin for direct unban Smile

As this is a zero tolerance ban and considering that the banning administrator is no longer part of the staff team, we revoke this player's privilege to the "seven day rule".

I will contact Jamie on Steam and see if he recalls anything of this situation.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Well you have a lot of bans and it was my ban you tried to bypass
But it was a very long time ago
So I'm going to give you another chance but with you history the next ban even for something small is likly to be a perm again

Approved
Moved