Food System - Recipes and Plants - Community Input
I was thinking instead of making alcohol store bought it could be made by the players with hops and stuff like that. And the longer it ferments the more expensive it goes for.
I feel bio marketeers where they grow their foods in the store & restaurants where they actually prepare meals already. Love it!
Noodles for chinese!
i feel like they pots should have another use now, just saying.
(06-28-2015, 09:15 PM)Faustie Wrote: This is probably going to coincidence very closely with the bait and fishing updates, so I'll be speaking with Wood closely about this over the next few days and we'll do some careful planning to ensure that fishing/farming bait is worth it. It's likely that a lot of the best meals will involve various types of fish, and I have about 4 fish types planned at the minute.

What will happen to the 1200 fish I have in my inventory?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I think being able to make wheat > bread would be good.
And milk as a drink.

That way you can branch off to cereal (whet + milk), pizza (tomato + bread), bread for buns, etc.
In fact, wheat=yeast=beer? I forgot everything about food tech, so that's probably wrong.

Sound amazing, though!

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • DarkN00b
This seems like a great update!
But will ONLY chef's be able to grow food?
It could open up RP's opportunities if citizens/custom-job's could also grow food; maybe buying seed n such from chef's or a gardener job
They can then sell to the chef to save the chef time and travel
Grow wheat and stuff.
Add bread -

Slice it with this -

Posted it too late and didn't notice Safira's post >.<
(06-29-2015, 11:39 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: knife

That knife should just completely replace the terrorist knife we have now to be honest.

Would be good if everyone could grow the ingredients, but only chefs can put them together, per se. I assume that's what is already planned anyhow.
A more fitting signature.