Food System - Recipes and Plants - Community Input
Greetings,
So I just finished the recipe and plant system, and I'm now doing my final drafts before I code all of the different foods, mixtures, plants etc. 

Here's a current mind map of what myself, Vol and Cameron came up with for foods.

I'm in need of the communities input, as we've been ran dry with ideas and we want to know what you'd like from the food update too. The main goal is to make chefs have to grow, and fish to make the "better healing" meals that'll heal around 60-100 hunger, whereas things straight of the market/ingredients will only heal around 5-10 hunger. 

Drop a reply below with your ideas, and feedback!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Right now we wanted to keep it slightly basic, but if possible I would like to see different foods give different benefits (over health). This would drive attention to different food items instead of the one that replenishes most food per $$$
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Looks great, although I am not a very creative person so yah Tounge I am loving the meals though! This would be a great update for CityRP!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
This food system is looking really good. Personally, I am not sure what else could be added to this.
Very nice so far!
Excuse the error in the mind-map, where it says Onion, it should actually say Ingredients and Onion should be a branch off.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • MacTavish
In that case, can we grow onions then? Also add in like strawberries?
What would make people buy the other foods, rather than the one which restores the most health?

I agree with Vol, that other benefits are needed, otherwise, as nice as it is, it'll just be exactly the same system as we have now. (One or two food items everyone buys.)
A more fitting signature. 
This is probably going to coincidence very closely with the bait and fishing updates, so I'll be speaking with Wood closely about this over the next few days and we'll do some careful planning to ensure that fishing/farming bait is worth it. It's likely that a lot of the best meals will involve various types of fish, and I have about 4 fish types planned at the minute.
What about a pizza box that can either be dropped and shared between a group of people. e.g. It being a container containing a number of pizza slices or be eaten as a meal.

Probably containing some tomato, cheese if possible as a market bought item etc along with something for dough.

Otherwise this looks great as a system
The following 2 users Like evilmat360's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Benporium