Makeshift ECM Jammer
This is our first player-crafted recipe. It's a pretty simple one, but it has a fun use. It might have more uses in future, but for now it has just this one.

You need the schematic first, which is costly to encourage players to buy these from other people, not just whoring every schematic in the game. The recipe afterwards is very simple, but uses one of our player-generated items, so you can't simply get by with the market. Once again, we want the players to decide the value of this item, which will depend on supply and demand, though this should stabilize quickly as it's going to be relatively common.

You can use the makeshift jammer to 'free' prisoners. It doesn't teleport them like the old unarrest stick, but it does remove their uniform, so you can try to escape. The player does become wanted again, however. Because this is only a makeshift jammer - the basic model - it has a 50% chance of alerting the police when you do this. I've tried to make this a fun, immersive system, both by means of what enters your chatbox, the sounds this makes, and the RP behind its mechanisms (which you'll see in the chatbox). Unlike the old unarrest stick, anyone except the government can wield this. Rebel and mafia leaders, of course, spawn with one.

This update actually comes with three new items. One is the jammer, the second the schematic, and the third is a little secret you can sometimes get when using this. This brings the total of new items added in the last couple of days to 12.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Cameron, Benporium
Oh my lord O-O
-Audacity-
Now you always need a Jail Guard! Maybe now a good reason for a new job?
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 2 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • MacTavish, Benporium
Jaysus, the amount of updates doeee.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • MacTavish
*Gets update-gasm*
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • MacTavish
Isnt it ironic there have been more updates this week than in my whole time at FL?

Good job guys!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 5 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, MacTavish, Benporium, Blurr, sebasti161
This just gets better and better
Another thing to add to my list of things to do ^_^. Nice work
Yes!!! Lots of awesome updates!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I see that new nano-augmentation is working out for you quite well.

On a more serious note, amazing work! This must have been one helluva night.