New law commands
We've added two new law commands to help you manipulate existing laws with more ease.

/insertlaw #number "law" - This lets you insert a law at a specific number, whereas /addlaw would simply add it to the end of the table.

/editlaw #number "law" - This will re-write a specific law you already have down.

To those of you who think it'd be funny to try and mess with the server by putting extremely high or negative values, don't bother; we've got a check for that and it'll notify admins that you were trying to cause some sh*t.

Thanks to Voluptious, as this was both his idea and he also helped implement it.
The following 8 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Voluptious, Cody, Nuka, Nyander, Suarez, Benporium, Temar, Burnett
Thank you! This will be very useful for my 70+ laws (and Dr Internets 200+) Cheese
Edit to the above... feel free to try negative numbers. You get told off and verbally b*tchslapped by Deus Ex quotes. It's fun. Admins also get warned, so careful now, laddy.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Benporium
I'd like to also see a way to add titles (bolded text, color options would be nice as well)

/addtitle "title"
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Emil
Nice work you two!
Great job, I can see this being really useful.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Thanks for coding this Vol, will be useful!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Voluptious
Marvelous!

Goodjob Faus and Vol.
So many amazing additions!
Yes! Finally, a way to edit them typos you find after 30 minutes of being President Cheese
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]