Unban request
Your name: xxxmlg420

Your ban ID: 62751
Banned by: [FL]Grub

Reason: 'Holding your horn doesn't give you a reason to CDM people in the road, I watched the SRU n you'

Involved: An SRU apparently and some guys with bats running around.

Why we should unban you: I was drivign around, first some guy jumps in front of my car, I hti him, called medic, got shot down by his friends, made an @ call, had 0 response(Since they kept jumping in front) Next the Nexus si being raided or so, an SRU jumps in front of me from the sidewalk, I requested a medic like it should, I take a right turn, turn around and went for the lake to fish.
Guys at the intersection near Nexus were on the sidewalk and EXACTLY when I pass one jumps in front of me, I even honked, I stopped, called medic and drove off, got to the city tunnel and got my ban.

I can't do anything about these guys(which were rdming/hitting my car/me(even in jail a rebel killed me and no response(once again, like usual, from the admins))) jumping in front of my car and getting me banned.

It's my second ban in less than 24 hours for a bs reason :^)
I 'cdmed', like I can do anything about these guys jumping in front of my car? A ban is a bit rude, especially since I stopped, requested a medic, honked, tried to drive around them, but no, they keep jumping in front..
First off, Id watch the attitude since this, 

It's my second ban in less than 24 hours for a bs reason :^)

Is not gonna fly around here.

SRU jumps in front of me from the sidewalk,

I watched you hold your horn and just continue to run him over. You are driving a trabant, not a BMW going 100MPH. You have breaks but you just kept driving. He was in the road the whole time, he didn't not jump off the sidewalk.

I even honked

This isn't an excuse to just hold the horn and run people over in the road.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub