Report: «R?G» Wrabbie
Name of player: «R?G» Wrabbie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44904780

Time in GMT: ~~ 2PM GMT 0

Server: v2d

Summary: I was playing a gun dealer and trying to get customers on the street. So I go behind the bank, talk to a guy as wrabbie begins to, without warning, without a single word hit me repeatedly with a bat. I've also posted a screenshot with his hour count. Given the seriousness of his violations of the rules and the fact he has 800+ hours I don't think this should be taken lightly.

Side note: I saved a frame from the main video evidence because his name wasn't clearly visible.

PS: Not sure if 720p is working yet, if it still isn't working after a while I'll re-upload.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNRtgG0Sm_U

[Image: to78cho.jpg]
[Image: MKe8LHL.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
*Not involved, personal comments are not needed* - Rolorox
(06-25-2015, 03:20 PM)Brandon Gomez Wrote: *Not involved, personal comments are not needed* - Rolorox
People with that many hours should really know better.
During this time, we were doing Bully RP, we were beating people out of their lunch moneys. In this case, wrabbie was unable to knock you out in his first swing hence he swung one after the other in hopes to knock you out.
(06-25-2015, 03:54 PM)Jericho Wrote: During this time, we were doing Bully RP, we were beating people out of their lunch moneys. In this case, wrabbie was unable to knock you out in his first swing hence he swung one after the other in hopes to knock you out.
Rule 9.2 clearly states: Custom jobs that conflict with the rules are not allowed.

Please do not attempt to pull this royal bullshit on me. "Bully RP." I was not told anything. I was just beat to death with a bat. This is called RDM. Perhaps you believe you can change your job title to 'RDMer' and then kill people?
If so, I commend you on your understanding of the rules and quality of roleplay.
You know you have and had no excuse to kill me, or even hit me for any particular reason. If you would like to claim that you were mugging me or robbing me, I would be happy to provide 5 minutes of video prior to the situation at hand that proves there was no mugging or robbing involved. I was simply beat to death.

Now here's what I figure: Someone with 800+ hours has read the rules multiple times and has a clear understanding of the rules and what is the boundary between RDM and "Bully RP." You were feeling bored and blood thirsty and just felt like seeing someone die.

Nice try tho.
I would like to hear Wrabbie's side of this story.... But right now the evidence looks pretty clear that this was without proper rp reason. The roleplay itself seems like just an excuse to hit/kill people which is against the rules.

But Wrabbie you have time to respond now.
Spoke to the guilty party, he apologized and admitted to breaking the rule. He has been honest but a ban has been issued as he should know better.

Wrabbie has been found breaking the server rules relating to failrp and RDM. A ban has been issued.

Thank you for filing this player report.

Closed