Reverting the NLR timer back to 5mins.
I don't think reverting back to the old NLR time is the best thing to do, especially now with everyone focused more on Aggressive RP. Raids would go on foorrreeeevvvveeerrrrrrrr xD (as if they weren't long enough as they are right now).
The fact that people rejoin raids decreases realism imo. Of course decreasing the NLR timer would help out PassiveRP a little bit, but I don't think this is a good idea.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • goigle!
I understand what your teying to say, however I have the feeling you only want it back to 5 minutez to rekoin a raid after NLR.

And the things you should do when you got CDM'd/RDM'd?
Use @ and ask permission to skip NLR
Same applies of you died on accidnrt due propkilling yourself/death glitch

Did you just die or you got molotoved?
Await NLR cause Its there for a reason, unless the person randomly molotoves you wich you should also use @ for.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Ghost.Piece of shit.I support this.Fuck Off.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Falc
The meaning of NLR is that you cant remember to your old life, so it doesnt matter if its 5 minutes or 10 minutes.

and be honest... the most people get killed cause of an exchange of fire.

I think 10 minutes are fine cause some people would abuse the 5 minutes rule in case of a raid or other stuff..
(04-21-2016, 09:03 AM)Badl Wrote: The meaning of NLR is that you cant remember to your old life, so it doesnt matter if its 5 minutes or 10 minutes.

and be honest... the most people get killed cause of an exchange of fire.

I think 10 minutes are fine cause some people would abuse the 5 minutes rule in case of a raid or other stuff..

How would it be 'abuse'? It would be 5 minutes for both sides of the party.
I always do passive rps on V33X, always get killed and always have to wait! (V33x is highly unmoderated, except when Snow and Spear is on)
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
I would personally like to see a 5 minute NLR inside the city and a ten minute NLR outside.

Reasons are obvious - the city has more functionality etc to it and it's pretty crammed with shops all next to each other. Petrol stations etc...
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support.

Can't be arsed to wait 10 minutes to get my car back every time I crash it.
Definatly +Support.
The 10 minute rule was implemented before the community was actually informed or before we could give our opinion about it.