Band of Brothers - 2001

Hello, so if your haven't seen my past thread about Verdun I'm into a lot of history based things, this is Band Of Brothers a series thing I'm watching currently made in 2001, this is the trailer:

I also like the main Band Of Brothers theme tune, its also the intro to each disc so:

In some parts the series can be a little graphical, like missing legs people being shot and medics sticking there hands into the hole to get the bullet out but that's just war I guess. This series is kind of old but its still great, if you haven't watched them and you do like films like this then you should watch its great.
[Image: alfred.png]
Band of Brothers is by far the best mini-series ever created.

I advise you watch The Pacific after you've finished Band of Brothers. It's not AS good, but still very well made.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Davidson
I heard that its like Band Of Brothers but its more on boats.
(06-25-2015, 04:28 AM)WinterOak Wrote: I heard that its like Band Of Brothers but its more on boats.

Well, It's the days of Japan.

They used boats to get access to the islands so they can attack territory.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

I read the book and seen the series, Winters is my hero! Pacific is still good too though.
I have never seen the book, I don't generally read books but I didn't even know there was a book about Band Of Brothers, I might buy one if I can perhaps
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Preditor
Is the series basically the game 'brother in arms' but in a series?
Its pretty much like Medal Of Honor Airborne,Easy Company are paratroopers so, but in a way it's kinda like Brothers In Arms. It takes around 10 hours to watch all the discs btw :/
Going to look into that, one of my favourite genres.
Its a great series as I have said a lot, it's all based on a real story, Lieutenant Col Speirs was extremely brave in the war also, he was supposed to have run towards the Germans and run past the infantry and tanks to the other side of the town to alert Eye Company about whats going on. If you buy the disc set, you can buy the special edition which includes an extra disc which is about war veterans who fought in that war.