Unban request
Name: Jannik1251

Ban ID: 62714

Banned by : [FL]Venom

Reason : Hacks

Involved : Jannik1251 and [FL]Venom

Why should you unban me : Because I made a silly mistake. So I, tell me what happened. I wanted to play with my brother on a LAN server together.
Then I saw a youtube video where a mod menu was. I thought cool maybe I can tune cars and much more like a mod menu in GTA. When I installed it, I turned on it and noticed that it was just a Aimbot with multiple features. I had then actually made to remove him, but before that I wanted to play with my brother city rp. Then I joined and wanted to first go to the lake and catch fish. When I wanted to open my console I had forgotten that I with the - with the I open the console activate the Hack button.
I was wondering all the time why nothing happened. After all, it was me then first matter and I drove on. Suddenly [FL] Venom and I am immediately turn reminded that I had continuously activated this hack. Constituted in fear or fright my entire PC.

I hope you understand me and I have it even witnesses who can attest to that.
You can trust me also, that I would never hacks activate the live because I know exactly which one it gets a lifelong ban. I also have more than 100 hours and have no reason for it. So please forgive me this error and gives me one more chance. I promise that something never happens again.

PM: I am german and i translated it in Goolge translater. Sry for wrong grammar.
Hacks are zero tolerance. Why should I believe you?
Because I played over 100 hours and I already know the rules. I would never hack intended. I know that the server have a very good anti cheat system and that means that I know that there is no chance to hack. And I paid for this server Donator and I don`t will spending money unnecessarily. So you can really trust me. Pls forgive me the fault.
Denied. Hacks are zero tolerance.