Unban request
b]Your name:[/b] zedfredtet

Your ban ID: 50124

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Breaking NLRx2, last chance gone.

Involved: Just staff.

Why we should unban you: Well, really I have been banned for quite a while, and really think I have matured, and I've got into a lot of other roleplays in and out of Garrys mod and really understand. I am smarter and older, and have been banned for a very long time which has given me a long time to think, please consider me, thank you.
With the amount of effort you've put into this unban request something tells me that you don't seem to care that much.

You've had two previous last chances prior to this, I don't feel like you deserve another.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I do think I've honestly changed, it's been a very long time, and I've been apart of many other roleplay(s) not just semi serious but serious as well, I'm just asking for one more chance, I look back at my time on garry's mod and this server just pops up and all the friends I made on it, and all the fun I had, basically most of my hours on garry's mod was spent playing on your wonderful server, and it's a real big shame if I can't go about the experience one more time. Though I honestly do care, this was one of the first servers that opened me into the the world of roleplay and I'd love to be able to play in the server that started my roleplaying hobby. I'm just begging you at this point, I also apologize if my first appeal didn't seem like it didn't have much effort, I've changed, many thanks.
This was your final chance after having a last chance previously, and for that I'm afraid there's no way you're going to be unbanned.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck