UBR
Your name: nowadays "= Cutlass Express =". back then it was "SneakyLike".

Your ban ID: 57116

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: "Double Accounting"

Involved: I would say nobody or no one.

Why we should unban you: I don't really know why i even have this ban. I played on this server ages ago, and kept a huge break. When i tried come back, i was banned and went to the banlist to see what was the reason. So yeah i didn't bother back then getting myself unbanned but now i had the time to do this, so here it is. I know exactly what double accounting means, and i'm not guilty for it, so i don't know about the motivation really, i shouldn't really have this ban in the first place. Don't know what else to say pretty much. I would be really interested to see the "proof" or the "reason" why someone wanted to ban me from a reason that i didn't do. I hope to see the response.
You were banned as you are linked to two other accounts that were permanently banned. What do you know about the accounts:
[SWGRP][S-A]Yrttijäbä (STEAM_0:0:41321075)
imko (STEAM_0:1:14519829)
(06-23-2015, 04:50 PM)Venom Wrote: You were banned as you are linked to two other accounts that were permanently banned. What do you know about the accounts:
[SWGRP][S-A]Yrttijäbä (STEAM_0:0:41321075)
imko (STEAM_0:1:14519829)
Yrttijäbä is in the same house as me. little brother. i dont know how is it linked? we used to use the same router. imko is my friend, not that close anymore. schoolmate. he was once here playing, so its possible that he has used once the same ip as me. however, im not "linked" with neither one of those steam accounts. thank you for your response! was faster than i expected. EDIT: i just recalled that they are both permanently banned as you told xD
They are linked to you as you're on the same IP as them, or you used to be.
(06-24-2015, 04:56 PM)Venom Wrote: They are linked to you as you're on the same IP as them, or you used to be.

I can agree that we must've shared the same ip, once. How do we proceed from here?
Denied.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]