F.B.I Tactical Response Team
[Image: fbi_by_01001001.png]

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
With current levels of armed robbery, aggravated assault, aggravated murder, armed break-ins, aggravated kidnappings, terror-attacks and organised crime, EvoCity law enforcement are continually[Image: arrow-10x10.png] struggling to operate with State-Funded assistance. Federal agents have been deployed.

Not your run-of the mill, Sheriff's S.W.A.T team, the Bureau's Tactical Response Team (T.R.T) is a special operations, counter-criminal unit. Intense training, field-training, solidified teamwork and a solid history in some of the most successful S.W.A.T/Military teams throughout the nation is what you can expect to find in each and every operative. Their very thoughts are carved from concrete strategy, earned from operating in some of the world's most intense urban centres. If you wish to join this team, expect hefty requirements of experience, reliability, ability and patience to endure constant training sessions while actively deployed.

To join this group, it's ideal that you're familiar with some variant of SeriousRP - though not strictly required. During passive activities such as training courses[Image: arrow-10x10.png], searches and driving courses, /mes will be expected to enhance the immersion of yourself and other operatives.

When applying[Image: arrow-10x10.png], you should remember that you require Donator status, as this will be a custom /job for the S.W.A.T faction. There is also a selection of roles to choose from, as listed below with their requirements:
  • EXPLOSIVES EXPERT (REQUIRES INVENTORY OF BREACHES)
  • DESIGNATED MARKSMAN (REQUIRES SCOPE ADDITIONS FOR THE AR-15, A BATTLE RIFLE AND/OR SNIPER RIFLE)
  • CLOSE-QUARTERS EXPERT (REQUIRES SHOTGUN AND/OR SMG)
  • RIFLEMAN (NO REQUIREMENTS)

REQUIREMENTS

Spoiler :
MINIMUM 60 HRS
>/= 0 RPP
DONATOR STATUS
SATISFACTORY ACTIVITY

Spoiler :
STEAM NAME:
RPP:
HOURS:
CHARACTER NAME:
CHARACTER BACKSTORY:
DESIRED ROLE:

STEAM NAME: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames
RPP: 2
HOURS: Almost 500
CHARACTER NAME: Brett 'Tree' Razer
CHARACTER BACKSTORY: I've been working as a police officer for over 7 years now and I think now is the time to search something else. Something bigger and with a higher level. I've seen crime all over the place and we need to stop it with bigger force.
DESIRED ROLE: Designated Marksman (Sniper Rifle)

I also suggest using TeamSpeak3 while roleplaying.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(06-25-2015, 05:17 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: STEAM NAME: [FL:RP] MrTreeGames
RPP: 2
HOURS: Almost 500
CHARACTER NAME: Brett 'Tree' Razer
CHARACTER BACKSTORY: I've been working as a police officer for over 7 years now and I think now is the time to search something else. Something  bigger and with a higher level. I've seen crime all over the place and we need to stop it with bigger force.
DESIRED ROLE: Designated Marksman (Sniper Rifle)

I also suggest using TeamSpeak3 while roleplaying.

Accepted!
Played with you today, had a lot of fun RPing as this group.
STEAM NAME: Space Gltich
RPP: 5
HOURS: 667
CHARACTER NAME: Paul 'Space' Johnson
CHARACTER BACKSTORY: I came from Germany to America to explore different kind of jobs , after i worked as a GSG9 Unit , i wanted to work at the FBI to fight criminals in the USA
DESIRED ROLE: Rifleman (wanted to be a Sniper aswell :c but anyways, can also be the van Driver ^^)

You can still become SRU after donator expired