Accepting Warrants Permissions
Title of Suggestion: Accepting Warrants Permissions

Description: If you need to shortly go AFK as the President or feel the need to hand over the permissions due to a high demand in meetings (or even an RP situation) you have the ability to give the Police Sergeant permission to accept warrants.

Why: This is technically already in place, without a President it automatically goes to the Police Sergeant as normal. I feel that at peak times the President can experience a high amount of interactions with citizens, and warrants don't help stacking up. It's also useful if you need to pop downstairs for a few minutes and come back up again.

This also stops people getting frustrated, spamming warrants and being unable to search/arrest people.

Further development courtesy of Equal: Sergeant, or the user in question receiving the warrant ability will have to accept the transfer of power, therefore the President cannot just force it onto them for no good reason, or without their consent.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • wrabbie
+Support
Its smart and just makes sense
The following 1 user Likes slicedhomos's post:
  • DVN
+Support

Ability to give it to the SWAT sergeant as well?

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • MacTavish
(06-22-2015, 11:43 PM)Safira Wrote: +Support
Ability to give it to the SWAT sergeant as well?
+Support for SWAT and Police Sergeants
+Support
+support I think it is a great idea for when the president is busy
But also a little -support as some people may just give the warrants to the Sgt whilst they are president making it harder for them to do their job as they need to detain, chase and question people as well as doing warrants.
In conclusion I think it is a good idea but it can be abused by Presidents who just want the tax money after they have made the laws.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
+Support
+Support
It should be the SWAT commander and if he isn't on, maybe the police commander can do it?
Either way, +Support.
Ex-Server Teacher
Naa, I think the POLICE Sgt should get the warrant rights, because it makes much more sense.
SWAT is usually only called out on calls and when on call does not have time to fiddle with warrants.

Also EC : PD does the actual policing so I think it makes even more sense for the the Cop Sgt to do the warrants.

But huge +Support!!!!!
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]