[ENDED] FL Passive Night v2D
                                                                                  [Image: gCRTv30.png]

On Saturday 4th july, the passive script will be activated on the v2D server. Once the passive script has been applied, a global weapons blacklist will take place as well as an immediate refund of all contraband and weed. This is to ensure everyone on the server is roleplaying passively without any disruptions whatsoever.
Passive RP will of course be kept at maximum throughout the evening and administrators and moderators will be there to supervise RP as well as taking part in them also. If anyone chooses to purposely attempt to disrupt passiveRP, they will be immediately removed from the event and punished accordingly, no warnings.

The script will be active from 17:00 to 21:00 GMT on the v2D server.

Feel free to post in this thread once the night has passed if you wish to show the RP you performed during the evening.
The build server will be on v2D for 7 days prior to the event, so head over there and build your dupes in preparation for the night!
Passive nights have been enjoyed by many in the past and we hope you can all have a great experience with this one also. If all goes as planned, we may host more of these on other servers in the near future.
Thank you for reading, see you on 4th.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 8 users Like Pinky's post:
  • Cunix, Cody, Brynn, Benporium, Mustang, Tawee, Davidson, Kippsee
There's a V2D server?!

Nah, should be cool. Happy freedom day and that
A more fitting signature. 
I guess I'll stop by before the WY event.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • MacTavish
Cannot wait for this to take place, time to get building! Hopefully everyone will remember 2d after this.
Finally
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
Looking good, I'll be there.
Someone should make a dupe that spurts out fireworks the whole time
Passive, riggggghhtttt.
(06-22-2015, 02:11 PM)Jericho Wrote: Passive, riggggghhtttt.

Yep no weapons or contra can be used this night. we have a own script for this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Benporium
Can't wait!