Return of the minge!
So yeah, since i only have 2 days left on my ban I will do a comeback here. And no, I wont be that little minge again. Its my last chance so I will use it wisely. I know some of you might just be like "euuww not Moxeewwww again" but I dont really care. It hase been 6 months and I must say, I did really miss it here.

EDIT (Thanks Diggy, I forgot about this)

I am so,so,so sorry for my outbreak before and Im asking for forgivness. If I you feel that you want face to face forgiveness just ask me. But I am truly sorry for my little outbreak and I promise that it wont happend again. 
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Moxew's post:
  • dig
Welcome back, try to stay on your last chance and not go over it.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Moxew
I belive last chances brings out the better of people with a rather bad history, sure turned out well for me.

Welcome back ^^
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Ahhh, remember you. Hope you come back a new person and as Mustang said, behave Wink
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
(06-20-2015, 09:52 PM)Ikaros Wrote: I belive last chances brings out the better of people with a rather bad history, sure turned out well for me.

Welcome back ^^

wish it worked for me lmao.
Welcome back mate, hopefully you've learnt your lesson eh?
Welcome back.

Hopefully you'll greet everybody with a smile instead of an hate speech.
I hope you learned your lesson.
I'm definitely one for last chances and I like to see past what people have done prior to now, but I mean, when you blatantly
call most of the community ''retarded scrubs'' then say ''SCREW YOU ALL'' I'm a bit less inclined to welcome you with open arms.

If you want my best, I'd appreciate a sincere apology on your part, perhaps it was anger that fueled your statements but it was
still very disrespectful. If you missed it here, then please show your care for the community and make somewhat of an apologetic
statement, I simply don't appreciate being called a retarded scrub.

Never the less, welcome back.

You can never escape your past unless you live up to it and not brand yourself as such, your not a minge anymore if you don't 
think of yourself as one, so my advice, change that title so that people don't get the wrong idea and think of you as simply a member
who is coming back for another shot at FL. ^^
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • TheMJ