[POSTPONED] MA-1A Colony
Just to let you know, the date May be a bit awkward as it is the same day as the grand prix event. As I am not sure how long the grand prix event will last, time may be very tight!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(06-27-2015, 12:01 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Just to let you know, the date May be a bit awkward as it is the same day as the grand prix event. As I am not sure how long the grand prix event will last, time may be very tight!

We're part of that event, so we'll go straight from there to ours.

What's better than 2 events in a row?
Steam name: Goigle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35700982
Hours: ~430 (look in signature for up to date hours, I'm still playing)
RP points: 5
Bans: 6 (all of which were over 2 years ago)
Blacklists: none
Why should you be in this event: I like talking to people (something a bartender does a lot of). I also know a lot of drink mixes which will help a lot when people are ordering so I'm not just bullshitting /me's

WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: John Perkins
ROLE WISHED: Bartender
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?:
I am a people person. I enjoy helping people out and talking to them (or just listening if that's what they need). People talk a *lot* when they're drunk. I've been a bartender for years and know how to keep rowdy patrons in check (or call security when necessary).
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 2 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Roachy, Karakuts
(07-01-2015, 03:38 AM)Goigle Wrote: Steam name: Goigle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35700982
Hours: ~430 (look in signature for up to date hours, I'm still playing)
RP points: 5
Bans: 6 (all of which were over 2 years ago)
Blacklists: none
Why should you be in this event: I like talking to people (something a bartender does a lot of). I also know a lot of drink mixes which will help a lot when people are ordering so I'm not just bullshitting /me's

NAME: John Perkins
ROLE WISHED: Bartender
I am a people person. I enjoy helping people out and talking to them (or just listening if that's what they need). People talk a *lot* when they're drunk. I've been a bartender for years and know how to keep rowdy patrons in check (or call security when necessary).
Accepted as bartender.
No reply to my application?
Steam name: Malachite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:746099
Hours: 388
RP points: 1
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 6
Why should you be in this event: I am a member of the Weyland-Yutani - Research and development team and I can provide helpful services

[b]WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: Steven Baker
ROLE WISHED: Research & Development Team
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?:[I am already part of the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, and wish to bring my valuable skills and abilities to the Final frontier
Steam name: [FL:RP] Pear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31882128
Hours:1036
RP points: 9
Blacklists: 3 (for same thing, same time)
Why should you be in this event: I love the idea on this one. I love to roleplay, especially in unique roleplays.

NAME: Jake "Pear" Petterson
ROLE WISHED: Researcher
I have been researcher for almost 9 years now. I love developing, finding new things. Especially when it can advance a race or a faction.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(06-26-2015, 05:55 PM)JazzlesMan Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81330464
Hours: 310
RP points: 7
Bans: 11
Blacklists: 7
Why should you be in this event: Because I believe I will be able to roleplay a good technician and help fix any problems that occur in dataases or electrics of the colony, and help with survival. I feel I could roleplay a good colonist.

NAME: Matt 'Jazz' Harper
ROLE WISHED: Head Technician
I believe I should be in the colony because I could make a great technician, I am great with computers and electrics and I can maintain all of the colonies problems. I have amazing grades for science and IT in Uni and school, and I am very smart with this sorts of things. I will be of no trouble, and ultimate help. No-one in the world is cleverer than me when it comes to computers.

(07-04-2015, 02:26 PM)Hotwasabi427 Wrote: Steam name: Malachite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:746099
Hours: 388
RP points: 1
Blacklists: 6
Why should you be in this event: I am a member of the Weyland-Yutani - Research and development team and I can provide helpful services

NAME: Steven Baker
ROLE WISHED: Research & Development Team
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?:[I am already part of the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, and wish to bring my valuable skills and abilities to the Final frontier

(07-08-2015, 02:00 PM)Pear Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] Pear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31882128
Hours:1036
RP points: 9
Blacklists: 3 (for same thing, same time)
Why should you be in this event: I love the idea on this one. I love to roleplay, especially in unique roleplays.

[b]WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: Jake "Pear" Petterson
ROLE WISHED: Researcher
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?: I have been researcher for almost 9 years now. I love developing, finding new things. Especially when it can advance a race or a faction.

Accepted to all. Apologies for the timing.

We need more applicants!
(07-09-2015, 07:55 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: Accepted to all. Apologies for the timing.

We need more applicants!

No, you don't. You have all the important roles being taken so it's fine. Remember that you are also gonna get alot of players that are just playing on the server to join. You are completely fine, as long as half of the people you have on the roster is going to show up, you have dupes and you have an admin to set it all up. 

Okay, so I just wanted to say that since it's going to be midnight at my place, I can't just hit up an internet cafe. That means that I got to rely on the internet in my volunteer house, so I will just before hand make it clear that technical problems can happen for me doing the event. 
Sadly due to requests by administrators, I have to push this back again which is pretty inconvenient.

I'm sorry guys, but stay tuned for a date.