[Image: PS8qCOB.png]

MA-1A
Weyland-Yutani Mars Colony 1 - Sector A

Colonist Login - Staff Login

Quote:To: [email protected]
Subject: USCM Deployment
CC: [email protected], [email protected]
Dear Colony Administrator Weyland,
Due to the recent study of a Xenomorph XX121 specimen on the MA-1A Colony, the United States Colonial Marines 31st Glasgow Rifles have been deployed to the colony.  
The first platoon is expected to reach the colony within the next 24 hours. The other platoons will stay in orbit of Mars, and will deploy should anything happen.
Regards, Victor Ingram
United States Colonial Marines Major

Background
The MA-1A Colony was established on Mars on 05/01/15 and has been in operation since. The colony focuses on mining the planet's resources, conducting research and development as well as assisting with the terraforming of Mars. The new CEO of the Corporation, Alexander Heafy assigned the old CEO, Karl Weyland to be the Colony Administrator.
The MA-1A is the first colony established on mars, ahead of the planned MA-1B and MA-2A colonies. The MA-1A Colony is split into 7 Sectors - Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Golf. The event is set in the Charlie sector of the Colony. The Colony, in total is home to around 50 thousand miners, technicians, scientists and security personnel.
On 15/06/15 a Xenomorph XX121 Specimen arrived at the colony for study by Weyland-Yutani scientists - unbeknownst to the general populace.

Roles
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
"Building Better Worlds"
The Weyland-Yutani Corporation are the owners of the MA-1A Colony - and in charge of the Colony is the Colony Administrator Karl Weyland. You cannot apply for this role.
[Image: 922C79CC4EB002AD436AD147E5E430193B97268F]
United States Colonial Marines - 31st Glasgow Rifles Regiment
"Hey, Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy... We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma Pulse Rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball-breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks..."
The United States Colonial Marines 31st Glasgow Rifles Regiment were dispatched to MA-1A on 15/06/15 after a Xenomorph XX121 was delivered to the facility for secret testing. Of course, the general populace of the Colony have only been told that the marines are on a routine deployment to the planet. The Weyland-Yutani clan will play this role.
[Image: FC48F34521246AC049CAEE8B921F0EE24CE12F7E]Colonial Security Corps
"Securing your world"
The Colonial Security Corps are responsible for the continued security and law enforcement on the MA-1A Colony. You can apply for this role.
[Image: ED8127751C8FB312193CFEB08BAB17B66B3BB1B4]
Colony Medical Team
"Number one in safety"
The Colony Medical team consists of two paramedics and a doctor per sector. The Medical Team is responsible for making sure that all the inhabitants are not only well, but for treating any injuries they may gain in their work. You can apply for this role.
[Image: 280E8CCA056168275F0973825B3258908427F311]
Weyland-Yutani Research & Development
"Developing new technologies! ... and trying not to fall asleep."
The Research and Development department conducts a range of experiments and studies on Mars, including the study of a recently arrived Xenomorph XX121.
[Image: F20937DE7950AD5E581ACE01EF6D98A72032C361]
Colonists
"Hnghh... c'mon, do I have to get up and work today? Fine... five more minutes, please!"
The Colonists are the biggest and default class of the colony. These include miners, technicians and engineers - all responsible for the day-to-day operation and achieving of the Colony's goals. You do not have to apply for this role, however you may apply for the roles of Colony Chaplain, Colony Chef and Bartender.
Weyland-Yutani Corporation
Colony Administrator [1/1] [FL:RP] Roach
Weyland-Yutani Representative [1/1] [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper
United States Colonial Marines - 31st Glasgow Rifles Regiment
USCM Major [1/1] Judge Rage
USCM Captain  [1/1] [FL:RP] James300117
USCM Sergeant [1/1] MakTavish
USCM Private [2/-] [FL:RP] Android, Mr Doc
Colonial Security Corps
Head of Security [1/1] [FL:RP] Davidson
Security Enforcer [2/6] [FL:RP] BasicallyMental, [FL:RP] Chocolate Labrador
Colony Medical Team
Doctor [1/1] Lord Octagon
Paramedic [0/2]
Weyland-Yutani Research & Development
Head Researcher [1/1] AllyRage
Researcher 4/5] CMR99, [FL:RP] Reverse Flash, Pear, Malachite
Colonists
Head Technician [1/1] [FL:RP] JazzlesMan
Colony Chaplain [0/1]
Colony Chef [0/1]
Bartender [1/1] Goigle
Xenomorph XX121 Specimen
Xenomorph [2/2] [FL] Preditor, [FL] Faustie

Requirements
You're going to require this map as well as Counter Strike: Source content. The map comes included with Black Mesa: Source content.

Apply
Code:
Steam name:
Steam ID:
Hours:
RP points:
Bans:
Blacklists:
Why should you be in this event:
[hr]
[b]WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME:
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?:[/b]

Additional Information
The event has been postponed until further notice, please stay tuned.
You may not use weapons other than a knife, crowbar or baseball bat from your inventory without authorization and you may not use health kits or similar not gained from the Colony Medical Team. Furthermore your character requires a very good reason to assault another character - please also refrain from using suits as a Colonist.
Admin overwatch will be provided by Preditor and Faustie.
Finally, I hope to see you in game!
The following 8 users Like Judge Rage's post:
  • Preditor, Megsy, mgdwszx, Roachy, Reverse Flash, BasicallyMental, Benporium, MacTavish
Steam name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94870333
Hours: 424 (At time of application)
RP points: 4 (At time of application)
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 8
Why should you be in this event: I have a very good repuation for coming to Events, I love them. I go to have fun, make it fun for me and others. Not for the RPP's.

WEYLAND-YUTANI APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NAME: Harry Walshie
ROLE WISHED: Head of Security
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?: I feel that I have a great experience in my chosen role. I am well known for helping others and this is what I plan on doing here. I am the expected age for something like this and have been looking for another job like this for a while now.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Steam name: Chocolate Labrador
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80883321
Hours: 690(At this current time)
RP points: 4
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 9
Why should you be in this event: I feel that within my time when I was in the W-Y, I feel I can roleplay fluently apart of the USCM.

NAME: Caleb Starkavargen
ROLE WISHED: USCM Sergeant
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?:
My father served apart of the department, He was in charge of sorting the things and was a peaceful guy, I want to serve the W-Y as my father did and so I will within the USCM and serve the people proud when doing so.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(06-20-2015, 06:45 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Steam name: [FL:RP] BasicallyMental
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94870333
Hours: 424 (At time of application)
RP points: 4 (At time of application)
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 8
Why should you be in this event: I have a very good repuation for coming to Events, I love them. I go to have fun, make it fun for me and others. Not for the RPP's.

NAME: Harry Walshie
ROLE WISHED: Head of Security
WHY SHOULD YOU BE IN THE WEYLAND-YUTANI CORPORATION?: I feel that I have a great experience in my chosen role. I am well known for helping others and this is what I plan on doing here. I am the expected age for something like this and have been looking for another job like this for a while now.

(06-20-2015, 06:50 PM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Steam name: Chocolate Labrador
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80883321
Hours: 690(At this current time)
RP points: 4
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 9
Why should you be in this event: I feel that within my time when I was in the W-Y, I feel I can roleplay fluently apart of the USCM.

NAME: Caleb Starkavargen
ROLE WISHED: USCM Sergeant
My father served apart of the department, He was in charge of sorting the things and was a peaceful guy, I want to serve the W-Y as my father did and so I will within the USCM and serve the people proud when doing so.

I've accepted you both - however as Security Enforcer.

The reason for BasicallyMental is because I feel your application was not detailed enough nor did your character have the right qualifications in my opinion for such a job. I feel that, as well, from experience you'd do better as a Security Enforcer. Good luck!

The reason for Chocolate Labrador is that despite the fact you were in Weyland-Yutani, a lot has changed since those times which is why I've chosen to change your role. Good luck!

Furthermore, our USCM Corporal has confirmed he'll be able to be the Sergeant for this event.
Hope to see you two in-game!
Thanks for putting this together Judge, let's pull this shit off.
Great!

Good luck
Preddy, I'm coming for you. Cheese
[Image: Ally_Rage_sig.png]

Thanks to Roach for the Signature
This sounds awesome, sadly Im going to England that day.
Good luck with the event! Cheese
Steam name: Lord Octagon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65579019
Hours: 294
RP points: 2
Bans: Zero, zilch, nada
Blacklists:Zero, zilch, nada
Why should you be in this event: I'm a professional role player and I enjoy engaging in various RPs, I never go unprepared.

NAME: Francesco Vincent Serpico
ROLE WISHED: Doctor
I have previous experience in the field, I see myself making progress in the industry as well as the company, gaining new skills which help the company. I find this position to be extremely motivating and interesting.
(06-21-2015, 09:23 AM)Dr. Octagon Wrote: Steam name: Lord Octagon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65579019
Hours: 294
RP points: 2
Bans: Zero, zilch, nada
Blacklists:Zero, zilch, nada
Why should you be in this event: I'm a professional role player and I enjoy engaging in various RPs, I never go unprepared.

NAME: Francesco Vincent Serpico
ROLE WISHED: Doctor
I have previous experience in the field, I see myself making progress in the industry as well as the company, gaining new skills which help the company. I find this position to be extremely motivating and interesting.

Accepted as Doctor.
Good luck, and I hope to see you in game!