Ban Req - ||VM:RP|| Dorag
Name of player: ||VM:RP|| Dorag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19014697

Time in GMT: 10-20 minutes ago

Summary: Propkilling as shown in the video.

Evidence:Also sorry about the music I was listening to it during recording. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tZ3xUv9F1s

In case you can't see on the video
[Image: dorag.jpg]
Perm, I'd say.
Always thought Dorag was alright, I guess not.
Im not fully buying yet as I too thought Dorag was cool, Can you upload or send me the raw screenshot?
(09-26-2011, 04:42 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Im not fully buying yet as I too thought Dorag was cool, Can you upload or send me the raw screenshot?

Watch the video on HD full screen, it's there.
(09-26-2011, 04:45 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-26-2011, 04:42 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Im not fully buying yet as I too thought Dorag was cool, Can you upload or send me the raw screenshot?

Watch the video on HD full screen, it's there.

Aye this is really disappointing from Dorag, you have 24 hours to post on defending yourself unless it will be a Perm.
My brother was playing garrysmod on my account instead of his, It's more than me using this computer,
I did not do what is showen in the video, though it was my account.
That's all I have to say on this matter, I'll accept a long ban for what that has happened, because it did happen on this account.

I give my full support to Dorag.

Dorag is one of the most talented RP'ers I've seen on the server so far.
Even though my support is not going to change anything. Just so you know.

His RP is Quality Only. So much skill,details,and I can't belive he would have done such a thing himself.

He was unlucky this time. And I hope this one wont result in a Perm ban,just some long ban. But a perm ban is just not right.

I hope you read this. And think about this case.

Thank you.
1 week, your account is your responsibility.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
As I've always seen Dorag to be an alright RPer this was a huge surprise to me aswell I will gladly upload the raw screenshot of still needed but I will leave you with this quote from Killjoy.

Killjoy Wrote:You are responsible for your own account, your friend/brother/cousin/dad/family dog is not an excuse for any violation.

Also I'd like to say a Perm might be too harsh.

Anyway your call admins.
One week for prop killing?
I've given perms for it, most propkillers get permed.
A month at least is my opinion.