My opinion on the admins
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Someone needs to teach you how to be an admin, you give bans without warnings before.
i hope you will be change or not be admin If not, I'm sure a lot of people will leave the server because of you.
so give warning before you ban someone and dont be piece of shit admin. Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg
[Image: e53d7f8067067a51029cde8260094ff5867b10ab...c4571b.jpg]
Staff members are not required to issue warnings prior to issuing suspensions of any sort.
If your upset about your ban, redirect yourself to the unban request section.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 4 users Like dig's post:
  • Reverse Flash, Fiddlestiiicks, MacTavish, Welker
I hate that guy
(06-18-2015, 12:00 PM)Diggy Wrote: [Image: e53d7f8067067a51029cde8260094ff5867b10ab...c4571b.jpg]
Staff members are not required to issue warnings prior to issuing suspensions of any sort.
If your upset about your ban, redirect yourself to the unban request section.
why to give straight ban and no warnings before admins, should be nice.
Quote:why to give straight ban and no warnings before admins, should be nice.
Usually due to the heat of the moment.
Put yourself in a staff member's shoes, there are five other @ calls that have been sitting there about a minute, you need to respond to them
but your currently dealing with another @ call, you wrap it up quickly with a minor suspension and you move on to teleport to the next @ call.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(06-18-2015, 12:08 PM)Diggy Wrote:
Quote:why to give straight ban and no warnings before admins, should be nice.
Usually due to the heat of the moment.
Put yourself in a staff member's shoes, there are five other @ calls that have been sitting there about a minute, you need to respond to them
but your currently dealing with another @ call, you wrap it up quickly with a minor suspension and you move on to teleport to the next @ call.

its hard to do /pm Name dont do ..... , nexttime i will ban you?
Ban blackout pls.
bad man
this is so TRUE finally someone has said something!
We need a support group for those affected by this man.

Jokes aside, no admin has to warn you about being banned. If an admin has got a case and enough evidence, they'll punish you how he or she sees fit.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • Voluptious