Unban Request
Your name: Fatereaver

Your ban ID:12238

Banned by:[FL]Ruxandra[FL:M]

Reason: Ban Request approved - Toolgun glitch.

Involved: Me, SpeedyBoy, though no one else if memory serves correct.

Why we should unban you: I understand if you still don't want me back after two and a half years, however, I believe that these two and a half years have been enough of a time for me to grow as a person. Being banned over a glitch that was discovered because it generated too much OOC conflict is completely understandable. But seeing that people intentionally try to ruin someone's experience with various hacks and exploits they downloaded not recieve a permenent ban... It makes me a little hopefull that you will consider this request.

Despite it being so long ago, I will try to remember what occured. Someone on the server found that the toolgun's texture painter worked on models. I decided to experiment with materials to see what would happen on people who willingly wanted me to. If memory serves, I used the Red Dot Material (The one for the lens of the Half Life 2 Sub Machine Gun) and as the President... or Mayor... turned two of the guards near invisible. About 30 minutes after playing around with the textures in public with others, I couldn't find a way to turn their textures back to normal, so I used solid textures on the guards. I believe 45 minutes passed over the entire event. 

I apologise for my lack of detail into the subject, but that is how much I remember on the subject at the moment. Thank you for reading this regardless.
Appeal is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Evidence of innocence of suspended player (Fatereaver) is currently being reviewed.
Your patience is appreciated.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team
Thank you Nevy. I await your judgement, and hopefully some good news to go with it ^^
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Lightning, STEAM_0:1:5260675) has been lifted.
It has been almost three years since the suspension was issued. Please note, abusing tools is a serious violation and as such there will be terms to this unban:

Unban Terms
  • 8 hour tool gun blacklist will be issued
  • Any future abuse of tools will result in a permanent suspension.
On that note, welcome back to Fearless.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team