Weyland-Yutani - Encrypted Audio Diary
Welcome to FeenuxOS
>[email protected]
>*********

[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Welcome Doctor Gallus. You have one unread message.
*Gallus opens the FeenuxOS email program on his desktop, then drags his mouse over to the unread message*
Quote:From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Audio Log Access
[Image: PS8qCOB.png]
Re: Audio Log Access
Doctor Gallus,
We have reviewed your recent request to access a file from Weyland-Yutani's encrypted audio log archive. After careful consideration, we are pleased to inform you that your request has been approved. The transcript you have sent us has been identified as Audio Log #2. 
We have placed the file directly into this email. We hope that it helps to better your research here at Weyland-Yutani. We must also remind you that observing this log without authorization is a breach of contract, and will cause Section 4B of your employment contract to come into immediate effect. As a result, do not redistribute or share the information collected inside of this log. We will know.
Regards, Weyland-Yutani Administration.
Building Better Worlds.

Attached files: AudioLog.wya
*Gallus clicks the attachment. A message flashes up on the screen*
AudioLog.wya has been added to your FeenuxOS terminal. Please restart your terminal to access your new file(s).
*Gallus presses a little button at the back of the screen, and instantly the screen powers off. He then presses it again, and in doing so the following occurs*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Roach posted an audio log here the other day and I had a word with him about turning it into something visual. He managed to get a voice actor to record the lines, while I pieced together the video. I hope you enjoy.
The following 5 users Like Reverse Flash's post:
  • Jan, Brynn, Project, Nyander, Roachy
This is amazing, never seen anything this in-depth and realistic from a clan before.

LOVE it. Great work to everyone involved!
(06-16-2015, 02:37 PM)DVN Wrote: This is amazing, never seen anything this in-depth and realistic from a clan before.

LOVE it. Great work to everyone involved!

Thank you kindly! I hope we manage to do a lot more things like this. 
Oooh Roachy told me this was happening and I'm glad to see it got implemented so well!
Still sad over the kitten tho...
Amazing, simply amazing. The people that helped creating the video are very, very talented. Haven't ever seen something like this on FL, great job!
I'd like to thank Reverse for putting the video together, and a random reddit voice actor for the narration. I'd also like to thank my clan members, as they are the real force behind Weyland-Yutani and none of this would've been possible without them.
The following 4 users Like Roachy's post:
  • slicedhomos, Reverse Flash, DVN, Judge Rage