Unban Request
Your name: Kieran
Your ban ID: 46455
Banned by: [FL] Venom
Reason: Double-accounting
Involved: Was too long ago to remember.
Why we should unban you: Stupid actions, mistakes, lack of maturity can only explain my ban, justifying it cannot be achieved. I remember this server like it was yesterday, the community, the synergy, the faces (Old and New). From the basic dealership rp to a complex friday night zombie survival Fearless RP was a place i liked to spend my weekends. It's been a while, atleast a year, id really love another chance to show what kind of an asset i can be to the fearless roleplay community as despite my immature behavior, my inclusive and original roleplays brought a smile to the people of evocity. Even to be given the right to play with no weapons, tool, props or vehicles would be an absolute privilege to me and i just hope that the staff of fearless can bear in mind that i am human, i have grown over the years and i would love to come back to fix my past and build myself a good reputation for fearless roleplay.
I will be more than happy to answer any further questions or talks that admins may wish to have with me regarding this request.
Thanks for your time and patience, Kier.
Appeal is currently under review.

Review Notes:
Evidence of innocence of suspended player (Kieran) is currently being reviewed.
Your patience is appreciated.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team
Thankyou Smile Take all the time in the world.
You do realize that double accounting is a zero tolerance offense, correct?
Yes Venom, correct, i realize it is a zero tolerance offense, but clearly during the period of my play time i didnt realize as much, like i said my ban request isnt here to try and justify any of my actions on the fearless servers, its really just to ask for forgiveness and one last chance to play on your servers as they are hands down the best roleplay servers on garrys mod. If i were to be given another chance every player and admin would see that i do realize the tolerance towards offenses and rule breaking.

Thanks again for your time,
Kier.
Looking at your case, you clearly didn't care about it breaking the double accounting rule.

(OOC) Bradley: LOL THIS SERVERS CRAP im ABOUT TO gET BANNED FOR MULTI ACCOUNT LOL BB REKT THE SYSTEM D
Like ive said, in all of my posts now, that was then, im not here to bring up my past as i fully understand it was wrong, im not here to try and deny any of my acts or play innocent to any of the fearless rp players or admins, i just want a second chance to prove that im no longer the immature player you seen back then.
Denied.