Unban request
Your name: Bigtoe

Your ban ID: 46457

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: A few old players, can't remember the names.

Why we should unban you: I don't know exactly how to start this but here goes : I am Bigtoe, I used to play on Fearless a lot and actually quite enjoyed it but I was also immature and got banned for doing stupid stuff with friends like minging and then for some reason decided to go on a huge minging spree, get banned, and then get banned again for double accounting. There's not much I can say to defend that apart from the fact that I've matured and only really want to play for passive RPs at the moment, I don't mind being unbanned and having my tools and weapons blacklisted as a safety measure. I just want to play again because it'd be nostalgic and it'd be a good thing to see how the server and community have changed over the course of 1/2 years. Obviously what I did was stupid, and I can't justify what I did, the only argument I have is that it's been a hell of a long time and all I have to rely on is the fact that I've matured and the trust of whatever admin reviews this. Anyhow it'd be nice to get back on the server and see old faces, probably a lot of new ones too.

Thank you,

Bigtoe

[Image: mxonayi.png]
Pending investigation until I get back home.
Denied. Double accounting is a zero tolerance offense.