Nacreas's Resignation
Dear community,

Today I made the hard decision to resign from my position as administrator. Frankly I feel that I've over-worked myself on the servers. Like many other admins, I could have taken a break but sadly I'm too addicted to Fearless for my own good. With that being said I doubt I'll be active on the servers with the exception of clan-related business.

I'd like to take a moment to thank GeorgeTheBoy, Raptor, General Rickets and the many other staff members that helped me through my time here as a staff member. Remember guys that although many of you doubt the team and are against some of their actions, they do know what they're doing and they do it for Fearless.

It has been a pleasure to administrate for you and I hope you've been satisfied with my work. 

My kindest regards,
Nacreas
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Goodbye Sad
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Bye Nac! Im sure we'll miss you
Well.... this is a shock, a very big one.

Thank you for your service Nac. hopefully we'll see you again someday.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Brennan's post:
  • Voluptious
God damn it, Nacreas.

Oh well, if you feel like this is the best decision, then I am sure anyone who cares will respect that and support you.

You were truely an amazing administrator.

Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to see you with your golden star, once more!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Nacreas
Thank you so much for all the work you've done Nac and the hard efforts you've put into the teacher programme. Sad to see you go mate.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Nacreas
You will be missed Nac.

Hopefully i'll still see you on the server sometime.
Man the staff team will never be the same without you.

You were a great admin and moderator, your still a really good friend of mine please keep in touch.

Love you.
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Nacreas
We'll miss you Nac, thanks for administrating the servers we lost a great admin today Sad
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature