There hasn't Been An admin ON V33 For 4 hours
I Joined at 2pm And there hasn't been an admin on, the admin is filling up with minges. Fearlessrp can't carry on like this. it's now 5:52pm
The following 1 user Likes Innovative's post:
  •
Yeah sometimes admins have something else to do beside fearless.
The following 1 user Likes Nihl's post:
  • Nevy
(06-13-2015, 04:53 PM)Innovative Wrote: the admin is filling up with minges.
lol
It's only 3 hours with no admin on, that's actually pretty good. Just calm down, send a @ message repeatedly, but wait in between each one, so that it isn't spamming. Eventually one will be bugged enough to join.
3 Hours have you played V33 Lol, it's minge fest at it's finest. It's really bad honestly.
Not sure what have happened the past few days. The servers haven't been full really, compared to the usual. Same goes for the admin activity.

Perhaps it's because people are out enjoying the weather since it's starting to become summer. Who knows.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Dauntless, Benporium
Hello. we (the admin team) Understand your concerns and it sucks, but we are not robots. We are living human beings just like you (except Temar but he was being upgraded). We have the needs for social life/sleep/food/and everything else that you do. We try our best to be on as much as possible, but sometimes these things happens becasue we got other stuff to do.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I respect your concerns but you must understand that the staff don't always want to be on the server. You need to have the right mind-set and attitude to go on and respond to @ calls or it becomes painful to do.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 5 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Decay, General Rickets, Benporium, Innovative, Preditor
We are mourning over Nacreas' death.

Please show respect.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Dauntless, Suarez
(06-13-2015, 06:30 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: We are mourning over Nacreas' death.

Please show respect.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Yeah i know that that's why i said in a previous post, fearless needs more admins, as its getting more busy. I completely respect the admins.