Jurassic World
So I went to see the new Jurassic World tonight, I was really anxious to see how good it was compared to the older movies and oh my god, it was literally one of the best movies I have ever seen. The characters are amazing, the actors are incredible and of course the effects and dinosaurs are stunning, the dinosaurs are jaw droppingly real. Some of the scenes are actually quite shocking, the death scenes I found really shocking for a PG-13/12A film. I cant even describe how great the movie was, I highly recommend you go see it over the other movies that have just come out like Spy etc. Its even better watching it in a cinema over the internet, the sound and picture in the cinema, for me at least made the movie 3 times better. If you are a fan or liked the old movies, you'll probably love Jurassic World.

I'm pretty sure its out in all EU/EEA countries and in America.

If you haven't see any of the trailers here are some so you can sort of comprehend my rushed paragraph above  Smile.

I'm seeing it tomorrow. Hopefully it will live up to my expectations.
A more fitting signature. 
Ruined it.
(06-12-2015, 09:14 PM)Jono Wrote: I'm seeing it tomorrow. Hopefully it will live up to my expectations.

You'll enjoy it man, I would love to hear your opinion on the movie after you've seen it.
It's soooo good! Saw it yesterday and oh my god, amazing.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Dauntless
I've seen it twice, and both times it was action packed and never really got boring. I really enjoyed the film.
Saw it, Was very over hyped but a good movie none the less.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(06-13-2015, 10:11 AM)Dauntless Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 09:14 PM)Jono Wrote: I'm seeing it tomorrow. Hopefully it will live up to my expectations.

You'll enjoy it man, I would love to hear your opinion on the movie after you've seen it.

Strange one. It's a great nostalgia trip, and plays a great homage to the original film(s). It was fun.

On the contrary, there was a few things in the film which annoyed the fuck out of me. One was the blatant product placement. Some of the shots of the cars seemed like a sequence out of a Mercedes advert, and there was at least 4 or 5 of these shots. There was also blatant advertising of other products, such as coke and samsung, which really detracted from the immersion from the film. The film had really good CGI, but was undermined by a conventional story. Essentially, it brought nothing new to film, in my opinion.

Overall though, it was a good watch. Would rate 7.5/10.

Can hate the musical score of Jurassic Park, I'm sure that the music alone has raised it a point in my eyes. 
A more fitting signature. 
Just watched, really CGI however logic of the movie.... -_-.... Could of been better.
Yeh, I think we can all agree some of the parts of the movie were just plain stupid. During the scenes when the flying dinosaurs were attacking the people in the main area, (towards the end of that scene), I forgot the name of the woman with ginger hair, she just stands up on like some table as people are getting massacred by those pterodactyls, like they just ignored her, she would have been an easy target for them.
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  •