[Guide] Driving A Vehicle

Hello all,

For all how want to learn how to drive a car without getting shot at a checkpoint, towed, or kicked/banned for faildriving.

Official RP Guide

How to drive a car

First of all, you need a simple car:[Image: vi-LIMRiO.jpg]

And a:[Image: vi-m8wykk.jpg]

Open the door and sit down on the driver seat. Follow these steps to start your car:[Image: vi-bDxKJS.jpg]
[Image: vi-o2FICE.jpg]
[Image: vi-isgGvv.jpg]
[Image: vi-cFryGe.jpg]

Good! Your car is moving now!

Basic rules in road traffic:

Drive on the right side![Image: vi-PcFnpG.jpg]
Watch out for traffic signs like this Stop Sign![Image: vi-7BSvPQ.jpg]
Drive slowly around dangerous places! [Image: vi-03iLn.jpg]
Stop for red traffic lights![Image: vi-VVgbUj.jpg]
Keep an eye on the speedlimit signs and your tempo![Image: vi-ReZhwF.jpg]
Stop your car and let the pedestrians cross the zebra stripes![Image: vi-PUGgl.jpg]
Make room for rescue forces![Image: vi-Lc3qlF.jpg]
Congratulation! You now know how to drive a car![Image: vi-c8wkWd.jpg]

Please use this knowledge on the server to aviod trouble!

Thanks!

Copyrights by [FL:RP] Visual
Oh my god very nice!
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • edgie
It's now also in the index Smile
The guide is very nice!
I would say good but TOO MANY HUGE PICS! Also what is this a guide for RPing a Driver or a Guide on how to drive around the city?
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Maybe I am stupid or maybe you are stupid. I wrote "Official RP Guide - How to drive a car"
So it's a guide how to drive a car like you do in real life.

And there are now huge pictures. If you wait until the thread is fully loaded you can see the pictures lowered to 1000x563px.

And to all the others: Thank you! I realy love it too. I think I make more such guides.
Yeah Visual the lowering isnt that handy cus its almost the exact same size to me (Im using 1240x1020 for the resolution)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
VERY NICE
Nicest rp guide if seen!
Lovely guide, very well done, but sadly i get the feeling that very few will take it to heart.
Cause most of these lambo sports car driving asses only know still (right as the car i spawned) and warp 9. >_>'
But i'll pray your guide enlightens some of these morons.
I try to follow my own driving way (similar to this) unless I am doing stunts like this morning because of a guy who was arguing with Ayen cus he broke Fear RP (the guy did Ayen didnt but he had a Whopping 5 kills)
I like this guide Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • equal