The Return of the Sour
Hello!

My name is Kermit the Sour, Also known as Sir Sours to may "Less knowledgeable" people who don't stalk my life. First of all I'd like to create an impressive introduction to my return so let the Micheal Bay Film begin!

A MICHAEL BAY MOVIE!

[Image: 20080321033750]

*SUPER FAKE EXPLOSION*

And thats the start of my Introduction and it is already better than Transformers and Fast and Furious, WOW Look at the details of that explosion. This is going to make people want to watch(read) the introduction. Anyways, ON WITH THE SHOW!

For those who don't know me very well, I am Sours, I have been part of this community for some time now from 2012 when my friend introduce me to the server. Sadly because I am special and retarded I decided to get about 7 bans within about 100 hours of me playing on the server because I am a really young person who doesn't know what the heck a keyboard is at that time. Over time, Blackdog has been training my ass with FUMUKU and how to do the right thing.... He also told me how I should never drive a vehicle during a Police raid on someones house as it leads to bad things.... Maybe I may have ran him over about 3 times to get the message in but IT IS MY LIFE!

I am proud to be a Fearless Member. I have met great friends that have supported me in my life even when things got tough for me in the real world and else such as Nightmare with my internet problems which I have had recently because I am a stupid person when coming with internet and computer thingys.... Yeah, back on track. I have met people such as:

Mustang who is a very good friend of mine who was always there to support me no matter how hard into his life he is. He was here to help me with decisions I didn't know whether to take or not and many things which I wish i could repay for soon... 

Shadow. Not the Admin Shadow that everyone loves but another Shadow. My closest of steam friends, We've done so many things together and played games like Trouble in Terrorist Town and Murder together but that would have never happened because of Fearless.

Smellyfriend, Oh don't get me started. This guy! a Legend! This is the person who made the best impressions of people even when I was the angrest of RPers. Even at that time. Smelly is a good friend and has very got any sins wrong in his life that I know of.

Kinderbutt... I mean Kinderman. THE BEST MAN IN THE WORLD! I love this guy and even if he is or isn't around on fearless anymore, I will love you no matter. I made you mad a few times but I don't care... I love you. :3

Echo. I love you. You started with me from the start. When I began to play again in Late 2013. I loved you and I hope you stay with me and keep in touch as I love you. You are my closest mate nad I will never repay you.

Most of all... Blackdog, I want to mention you because you are the one who made me stay on Fearless. Whenever I look down upon myself that day you make the world turn to light and you make my day start all over again but in a new verison. You are the best friend I have ever had and I thank you for putting up with me for this last year or so. Thank you.

Thank you for my Welcome back to Fearless and I hope you brighten your lights.
Welcome back!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Welcome back.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
yay C: Welcome back!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Welcome back!
Where's my mention AY?
OT: WELCOME BACK MYLITTLEBITCH

Probably the best written back/newcomers thread I've seen! Welcome back mate!
Welcome back mate, it's good to see you back!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Welcome back mate Wink
Welcome back mate