Grub again
note: I don't want the players involved to be punished, because the admin in question, Grub, told them it was OK obviously for this all to occur.

Name: .jarz

Time/Date: Approximately 1800hrs PST, 6/8/2015 8/6/2015

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:10448444 .JARZ
STEAM_0:1:10448444 GRUB

Name of Administrator: Lt. Grub

Evidence: We were raiding IZZIES PALACE because we suspected contraband there. I'm not particularly sure if Contraband was even in there, I would really like clarification on that as it's sorta bugging me. I noticed that IZZIES was doomforted beyond belief, and Grub had allowed it. I wish to note that he was the Don.

Here are some screenshots of this particular instance.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Unfortunately, those are the only screenshots I took. It appears in the screenshots however though that there is absolutely zero room for cover, not to mention Grub used the DJ platform as a firing platform. I remember hearing that firing platforms of anykind in a base were prohibited from use. I want clarification.

Also, I witnessed Grub noclip invisible to his vehicle, then uninvis'd himself, unless of course he walks around his base invisible? I have no screenshot of him obviously before and after, however I want him to admit what he did. 
~ Involved.

You didn't suspect ANYTHING. You simply wanted to random raid us because you knew it was us. (which is fine but don't go crying if you actually lose the raid. This is basically the only reason you're posting this, which is really immature. But moving on.) The base is nothing close to a doomfort. You had plenty of space to duck next to what you were looking at in the first screenshot. (You can barely see anything in your screenshots, just FYI. They're really blurry.) There was also room for cover next to the door you were looking at in the 3rd screenshot. We even tested it our ourselves after you saying there wasn't enough space to hide next to said door, and there was. Unless you got clearer evidence for this kind of accusation, it'll be just another pointless admin abuse thread having one guy say this and the other guy say that.
(06-09-2015, 02:12 AM)Agorith Wrote: ~ Involved.

You didn't suspect ANYTHING. You simply wanted to random raid us because you knew it was us. (which is fine but don't go crying if you actually lose the raid. This is basically the only reason you're posting this, which is really immature. But moving on.) The base is nothing close to a doomfort. You had plenty of space to duck next to what you were looking at in the first screenshot. (You can barely see anything in your screenshots, just FYI. They're really blurry.) There was also room for cover next to the door you were looking at in the 3rd screenshot. We even tested it our ourselves after you saying there wasn't enough space to hide next to said door, and there was. Unless you got clearer evidence for this kind of accusation, it'll be just another pointless admin abuse thread having one guy say this and the other guy say that.

Thanks for your input, I will wait for Grubs now and I will comment further.

You didn't suspect ANYTHING. You simply wanted to random raid us because you knew it was us. (which is fine but don't go crying if you actually lose the raid. This is basically the only reason you're posting this, which is really immature. But moving on.)There was also room for cover next to the door you were looking at in the 3rd screenshot. We even tested it our ourselves after you saying there wasn't enough space to hide next to said door, and there was.

[Image: 1471c57c79.jpg]

How did I get to 1HP
(06-09-2015, 02:22 AM)yarrrs Wrote:

You didn't suspect ANYTHING. You simply wanted to random raid us because you knew it was us. (which is fine but don't go crying if you actually lose the raid. This is basically the only reason you're posting this, which is really immature. But moving on.)There was also room for cover next to the door you were looking at in the 3rd screenshot. We even tested it our ourselves after you saying there wasn't enough space to hide next to said door, and there was.

[Image: 1471c57c79.jpg]

How did I get to 1HP

Especially when I was at higher health just seconds before? 

[Image: 938f55c611.jpg]
[Image: 9ab55c72bd.jpg]

Just to prove I took damage behind the "cover" DURING my cracking.
Grub used the DJ platform as a firing platform.

First of all, I wasn't even on the balcony because of the simple reason I was using my cameras and I was in third person which crashed me.

I remember hearing that firing platforms of anykind in a base were prohibited from use

Its technically built into the map and could even be classified as a sniper tower, thus not against the rules.

I witnessed Grub noclip invisible to his vehicle

I only used it when placing cameras and during when no raids were taking place.

We were raiding IZZIES PALACE because we suspected contraband there.

It was a front. It was originally the "Revolver Gang's" hideout and used a front to communicate and deal with people as a club, which then was taken over by the Corleones. Izzies is off the main stretch and is not considered to be on the main road. It is no different than contra farming than in the apartments. This specific topic seems to vary from staff to staff since there is no official ruling on it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I will compare your answers to the video.

edit 1: I see absolutely zero cameras set up in the video from my perspective WHEN YOU DEINVIS YOURSELF. You obviously have them later.
edit 2: Izzies is techinically on the main road, and I have seen people banned for contra farming there. Also, [Image: 7370f3225e.png]
edit 3: [Image: 72f0340e87.jpg] I see no cameras at the time I was running away, which is the same time you committed what I accuse you of.
(06-09-2015, 02:25 AM)yarrrs Wrote: [Image: 9ab55c72bd.jpg]

Just to prove I took damage behind the "cover" DURING my cracking.

You do realise there's windows on the left side of you? Which is where Ousm was defending the base from. So that'll give you an answer as to where you got shot from. 
(06-09-2015, 02:37 AM)yarrrs Wrote: I will compare your answers to the video.

edit 1: I see absolutely zero cameras set up in the video from my perspective WHEN YOU DEINVIS YOURSELF. You obviously have them later.
edit 2: Izzies is techinically on the main road, and I have seen people banned for contra farming there. Also, [Image: 7370f3225e.png]
edit 3: [Image: 72f0340e87.jpg] I see no cameras at the time I was running away, which is the same time you committed what I accuse you of.

The cameras are on the other side of the road.