(Clan + allies RP) SSC Director went missing.
People know me as a kind fellow. Lucas Andrew. Director of the slyfox Security Corporation.
But I have been to kind of rescently. So i planned for this rp.

This letter will explain everything.

Le Sournois Renard  Sécurité Conseil (France - SSC Headquarters)

Message to the all of the Slyfox Security Corporation headquarters.
England: SSC: Slyfox Security Corporation.
Amerika: SSC: Slyfox Security Corporation.
France: SRSC: Le Sournois Renard  Sécurité Conseil. 
Belgium: SBV: Slyfox Bewakings Vennootschap. 

We have to inform you that the the Director of the Slyfox Security Corporation in evo City, has been missed.
Lucas Andrew was on his way to the French Slyfox headquarters when he went missing.

Our leaders have desided that the Slyfox Security Corporation will be under the watchfull eye of one of the trusted Directors from France untill Lucas Andrew has been found..
Dennis Kovatch will guide the Officers, Agents, Privates and Recruits. Together we are strong and we shall notlet the event damage the corporation.
We have send Agents to search after Lucas Andrew to find him and bring him home.

Untill than, Dennis Kovatch will have Lucas Andrew's position as Director
Be patient and respectfull as he will be to. He is here to help the Corporation in Evo City so that the SSC will not slow down.

Good luck and kind regards

England SSC - Director
Brian Stuwart

How will the Rp go?

Members of the Slyfox Security Corporation Evo City, and their allies; Get invited to search every building in evo city.
Just like the police drug search units. We will do our best to find Lucas Andrew and doing security missions aswell.

There are still clients and presidents to keep safe if they hire us.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Nacreas